Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @PhannyPhart for the winning thread title!

Welcome back to the Spa, where the winners of The Scottish TikTok Awards have just been announced. A huge thank you to the Northern Steelworks for reinforcing the stage for big Carol and DenRen's dance-off. Rest in peace to those unfortunates who got in their way.

Without further ado, here are this year's winners:

Favourite Male Tiktoker? Tracy Watson.
Favourite Female Tiktoker? Tracy Hunter.
Biggest Male Tiktok Drama Queen? Tracy Short.
Biggest Female Tiktok Drama Queen? Tracy Huntson.
Favourite Gamer? Tracy Shunter.
Best Places to Eat? Tracy's Hoose.
Who else deserves to be recognised? Tracy's Caravan.
Who would you buy from? Tracy's Tesco Carrier Bag of Wonders.
Funniest Tiktoker? The flickering face of Tracy Hunter floating over Miss JJ's arse.

That's all for this year. Come back next time to see how just how fat DenRen and her Maw have gotten (that's if the heart disease disnae get them first!) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Welcome back to the Spa, where the winners of The Scottish TikTok Awards have just been announced. A huge thank you to the Northern Steelworks for reinforcing the stage for big Carol and DenRen's dance-off. Rest in peace to those unfortunates who got in their way.

Funniest Tiktoker? The flickering face of Tracy Hunter floating over Miss JJ's arse.

That's all for this year. Come back next time to see how just how fat DenRen and her Maw have gotten (that's if the heart disease disnae get them first!) x

What a start to the thread!!!! Jist look at that wee face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Favourite person who talks to the dead with added balloons no extra charge tracy watson ❤❤ shes at one with the angles

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BEST BLUE EYES - Tracy Short Watson Hunter (one blew this way and one blew the other way)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Best start to a thread ever 😍😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

best award night ever but she won’t be able to collect any the prizes due to having ankshiety 🫣🤣 is anyone a member of her free page on fb ? Now she’s totally unhinged on there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
best award night ever but she won’t be able to collect any the prizes due to having ankshiety 🫣🤣 is anyone a member of her free page on fb ? Now she’s totally unhinged on there 😅
Watching Tracy draw the winners of her raffles with absolutely nae excitement or enthusiasm in her voice on her Facebook group is my new favourite thing to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Tracy draw the winners of her raffles with absolutely nae excitement or enthusiasm in her voice on her Facebook group is my new favourite thing to watch 😂
she was dishing out advice the other day on what times people should be arranging collection for with each other 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Ryan’s lives are as boring as woolys these days. Janine must be telling h him to behave just like her dug

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think Ryan’s lives are as boring as woolys these days. Janine must be telling h him to behave just like her dug
Anyone else thinks he smokes like he’s ten and havin his first cig it’s sucked in and blown straight oot I can’t stand to hear it and I don’t smoke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinks he smokes like he’s ten and havin his first cig it’s sucked in and blown straight oot I can’t stand to hear it and I don’t smoke
And the eating noises ! No just him but all of them !
👊 put yerself 👊 on the mute 👊 😡🤬🤬🤬
I cant bear all the slurping n chomping 😡🤢👊
---
Probably TikTok shop.
Thats what i thought as well. Just exactly what the tinernet needs, another bam selling plastic 💩😵💫😬🤔🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must've struck a nerve with that Disashter yesterday when i asked if she was just the female version of Wully. There she is flashing her degrees like Diadro and saying she's gonna be doing Psychology-themed Lives now. Maybe she can have Psychotic Stacey Holmes on as her first guest.

Also referring to herself as Dr Ash when she's only got a Masters. Did they no teach you you need a PhD for that hen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12