Scottish Politics #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he resigns today, it makes me wonder if today is the day a certain person who cancelled their appointment with a select committee hearing today will be attending a different kind of appointment, and if he does is it to help bury certain news. plenty popcorn on stand by!
? šŸ¤” - am I being thick - or just not properly caffeine'd up yet

Reactions: 1
? šŸ¤” - am I being thick - or just not properly caffeine'd up yet
wee krankie postponed her appearance at Westminsters Scottish Affairs committee meeting it was due to take place today, strange that she was able to party party in London Town at the weekend, I'm wondering why she chose to cancel it who knows time will tell

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's a proper shitshow. Embarrassing.

Salmond will be raging at Humza resigning though, he was totally milking all the attention - even though it should have been about Ash, not him. He is a megalomaniac.

Reactions: 10
Hope he does the press conference from behind the wheel of a fraudulently obtained motorhome, shouts "so long, white people", and drives off into the afternoon, never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to get a multicultural angle jammed into his speech didn't he?

Reactions: 7
Where's your tartan tie today Yousaf?
Give him a hanky, he's greetin' now...
Cheerio, good riddance!

• Haha
Bolted out the door no taking questions from the media.
All about him .
God knows who we get now.
I say just go for a snap election.

Bolted out the door no taking questions from the media.
All about him .
God knows who we get now.
I say just go for a snap election.
snap election cannae come quick enough! they have ruined Scotland!

Reactions: 7
It was when he said he wanted the law to be changed so that abortions could be carried out up until the time of birth that I realised what an evil man he is.

Bad news if the greens choose who's the next first minister.

Reactions: 4
I hope the VONC in Sco Gov still goes ahead. The worry if we just get a new FM is that we will get those green lunatics back

Reactions: 5
I hope the VONC in Sco Gov still goes ahead. The worry if we just get a new FM is that we will get those green lunatics back
how stupid are they going to look if they don't vote against the Scottish Government still being led at this moment by H U at this time, after all he hasn't stepped down today to let his Deputy to take over

Maybe he should form a duo with that one from pick & mix who blames racism for the reason her tit music doesn't get listened to.

• Haha
how stupid are they going to look if they don't vote against the Scottish Government still being led at this moment by H U at this time, after all he hasn't stepped down today to let his Deputy to take over
Mind you the deputy is Shona ā€œthe lights are on but no oneā€™s homeā€ Robison

• Haha
So he really stood up there and said I made the gweens cry and Iā€™m swowwy so Iā€™m leaving so they can tell us who should continue this car crash gov. I still believe in all the policies that got nikoliar sacked and me but the gweens will paint my house white unless I surrender. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
oooooh nows there's a thing if there is going to be a new leadership campaign we should be able to see how many are in the SNP membership, not got Sneaky Pete to fudge the figures this time ............ I wonder how many have deserted the stinking sinking ship now!

• Haha