Scottish personal trainers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
utterly heartbreaking to read that. She’s a real strong, fit and healthy woman and I’m sure she will be fighting this all the way. I hope her family have all the strength and support they need to get through this horrendous time.

Reactions: 2
Mr aesthetics on off on off on off girlfriend Ashleigh Murray declared bankruptcy only last year. Surely if he was as loaded as he likes people to think he would have paid them off for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know but looking back at her posts it seems like she was fobbed off for a long time.
A recurring theme these days with the doctors I've found and heard from so many people.

Absolute waste of a young life there too.

Cervical cancer. Fobbed off for almost a year of heavy bleeding and other symptoms. 5 years between smears is too long and she is proof. Her poor babies, rip viv 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Devastating news. Something seriously has went wrong in her diagnosis and I hope the family get the answers and peace they deserve. A life taken far too young by what’s now known as a preventable cancer. She did not deserve this and I hope this raises awareness to know your own body. Keep pushing the doctors if you don’t feel right. Thinking of all her family & loved ones at this sad time.

Reactions: 2
LOL at him writing this yet he posts his cars, house etc for everyone to see alongside his watch that's on tick .. just saying 🫠 if he feels that strongly about kids who sadly don't have Christmas gifts to open then he should donate instead of writing an Instagram post. His posts are ALWAYS for show. Even these ones are to make people think how nice a guy he is when he's nothing but a narcissist.

Reactions: 4
So mraesthetic is doing a Q&A. I honestly am 99.9% sure he asks the questions himself 😂I find it strange both the person asking the question and him answering both writing “taken” instead of “taking”. He really is a loser. Another question was “do you consider yourself rich” he actually makes me cringe. Fud

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So mraesthetic is doing a Q&A. I honestly am 99.9% sure he asks the questions himself 😂I find it strange both the person asking the question and him answering both writing “taken” instead of “taking”. He really is a loser. Another question was “do you consider yourself rich” he actually makes me cringe. Fud

OMG .. well spotted 😂 caught a belter

Reactions: 1