Scottish personal trainers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Scottish instagram personal trainers

Keep all posts to public accounts with at least 10k followers

Hot topics include
MTN including David hatt, dale burke etc
Ex MTN member Ryan atkin
The coaches mentor
Steffi deans (PT? Wtf)
All other influencers getting free PT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
David hatt has been known to pick challenge winners knowing fine well they didn’t follow his plan - for example they over exercised and over trained beyond his plan and this is not mentioned in the ‘winner’ posts. This provides an unrealistic before and after, as well as showing all he cares about is money and looks instead of the actual health he claims to be about.

david hatt is also known for being the definition of fat phobic. Strange as he makes his money off these ‘fat birds’
I lost a friend through him because he kept telling her she was fat because she had fat friends. Her stress levels were through the roof from the programme, but mostly from the pressure to lose the same as “others could” which she was always compared to. She lost herself as well as her friends.

In relation to apparently being deemed one of the “fat friends” I eat healthier and less than any of my slim friends. I put on a lot of weight after recovering from an ED and learning to enjoy food. I am now actively trying to lose weight but conditions like pcos, mental illness, and my ED make this a bit more difficult.

he comes from a relatively privileged background where he is ignorant enough to believe that everything is black and white in life and if you are not like him then you are a fat lazy slob who contributes nothing to society.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve recently finished a 12 week block of coaching through MTN early (it was stressing me out beyond belief) - it’s absolutely extortionate and not worth the money. I was on 1500 calories, 14,000 steps per day, 4 gym sessions a week and cardio - and I’m not light. I also work a desk job, it felt absolutely impossible to do all of it without having no social life at all

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also has everyone noticed everyone one them lost their long term burds when they all joined MTN? Dale, Alex & David 👀

And whose he kidding with that female winner - not a chance that was 12 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The small mind mentality of these PTs when they say everyone has the same amount of time to get their steps in everyday is shocking when they say they are the best in the business. These pts get their steps in as they have an active job, if they could come home every night from work and then get 10k steps in (like most office based ppl do) for 12 weeks then I will stand corrected but until then they really shouldn’t be able to say that as I bet they couldn’t do it for 12 weeks if they didn’t count their steps during working hours.

Reactions: 9
Also has everyone noticed everyone one them lost their long term burds when they all joined MTN? Dale, Alex & David 👀

And whose he kidding with that female winner - not a chance that was 12 weeks
Someone obviously said something as he then posted her standing with the piece of paper saying they asked everyone to hold something. Then proceeded to show all the winners- none of them showing said paper

I’ve got a lot of fb friends in common with her and she’s ripped. Seems to do fitness games

The guy who came 1st is his friend as well

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me started on chellebellfitness personally I think her approach to fitness and food is very unhealthy and unsustainable she’s always crash dieting for one thing or another.
yes fingers in a lot of pies 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Don’t get me started on chellebellfitness personally I think her approach to fitness and food is very unhealthy and unsustainable she’s always crash dieting for one thing or another.
yes fingers in a lot of pies 🤣
Haha she is a pure joke - always on mad diets, then eating a load of crap - she’s like a binge eater! I would say her Personal Training is as legit as her husbands business interests

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha she is a pure joke - always on mad diets, then eating a load of crap - she’s like a binge eater! I would say her Personal Training is as legit as her husbands business interests
Yes to this 🙌 100%. her personal training thing is a joke

Reactions: 4
Vivienne McLaughlin (the wee PT) 🤢 defo got a gastric band. You can see the valve in her photos!! Not a word of it tho. Just pure hard work 🤥

Reactions: 1
Vivienne McLaughlin (the wee PT) 🤢 defo got a gastric band. You can see the valve in her photos!! Not a word of it tho. Just pure hard work 🤥
I was waiting for this name to pop up. I’ve never thought she had a gastric band but the pics from when she was competing and looked ill give me the fear 😰

The quality of her content is shocking for someone with that size following.

Also cannot deal with the about of MTN (mainly 12 Week Peak) posts on my Discover page. Some of the before photos are from two years ago and they have folk thinking if they live miserably for 12 weeks they’re going to look like that.

Reactions: 3
There’s something weird going on with the girl who won the 12 week peak before pics. Kind of looks photoshopped around the arms and blurry. Don’t think I’m allowed to post her in here

Reactions: 5