Scottish personal trainers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think MTN are struggling at the moment. There seemed to be some teasers a while ago about new pts being recruited but nothing ever materialised?
I also have a feeling that dale and ryan are going to jump ship soon 👀
Totally agree with all this. Dale and Ryan seem quite down to earth like they are bangers but not as much as a banger as DHATT.

it’s dying a death only so many times you can “relaunch” tit & do the 12 week peak boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the post the wee PT put on about her weight gain and health? Apparently a masseuse told her she ‘doesn’t look like a PT’ because she’s gained weight. Turns out she might be seriously unwell! Being ignored by GPs etc…

Reactions: 2
I think MTN are struggling at the moment. There seemed to be some teasers a while ago about new pts being recruited but nothing ever materialised?
I also have a feeling that dale and ryan are going to jump ship soon 👀
I think so too, how long before Kirsty joins?!

Has anyone been following Sarah Holden and all her blood clot drama??

Anyone see the post the wee PT put on about her weight gain and health? Apparently a masseuse told her she ‘doesn’t look like a PT’ because she’s gained weight. Turns out she might be seriously unwell! Being ignored by GPs etc…
she hasn’t been posting much at all she used to post story after story every day. I remember I saw something about that. People expect PTs to look a certain way, maybe that’s why shes mentioned it.

she hasn’t been posting much at all she used to post story after story every day. I remember I saw something about that. People expect PTs to look a certain way, maybe that’s why shes mentioned it.
I thought this also. Nothing since September. No class reminders nothing.

I think so too, how long before Kirsty joins?!

Has anyone been following Sarah Holden and all her blood clot drama??
Yes!! Sounds horrible. Can’t imagine having to write up a will etc and prepare to leave her wee one 😭

I know her case is extreme but I do think it shows that we (general population, big sweeping statement I know) put A LOT of things down to various mental health issues as a first instance

Yes!! Sounds horrible. Can’t imagine having to write up a will etc and prepare to leave her wee one 😭

I know her case is extreme but I do think it shows that we (general population, big sweeping statement I know) put A LOT of things down to various mental health issues as a first instance
It’s awful and so scary!!!! It kinda stresses me out tho when you see her still training (I know it’s very little and not heavy)

Sorry to change script but Kirks question boxes make me cringe out my nut "where did you get your grey dior b22" .. sorry kirk no bleep asked you that when they're readily available on the dior website you don't have some lucrative set of trainers that nobody else can get their hands on 🤣 I see the ripped black jeans are still making an appearance looool

Reactions: 4
What's the deal with Mr aesthetic what's the story..Goss...scandal. he makes my fanny dry up with those skinny jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the deal with Mr aesthetic what's the story..Goss...scandal. he makes my fanny dry up with those skinny jeans
He gives be the ick thinking money is everything. His ex’s stories tonight are interesting though 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He gives be the ick thinking money is everything. His ex’s stories tonight are interesting though 👀
I know none of this has he been seeing this girl he's been training behind her back and now they are together?