Scottish Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all for show with every single one of them. People over here struggling with life in every way possible and here we are with people struggling to build their insta career

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on Megano Welsh? I used to quite like her but just feel lately she is forcing this hyperactive quirky girl personality n its super grating
Annoying hate the outfits
And instead of concentrating "on your fans" shes constantly picking out the odd troll comment oh ur a catfish... well the truth hurts she is a bit with a filter on

Like Abbie Blyth but that open mouth pose she does annoys me more than it should 😧
If that annoys you miss molly 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Mum.in.the.wild is one I can’t figure out if I like or not. She is a good mum but all about these engagement groups, and doesn’t give a tit about the lockdown rules
She is very big on the engagement groups. I used to think how do they get so many comments on such a standard post then it clicked it is the engagement groups. So sad you need to ask for people to like or comment on a post.

Reactions: 4
She’s clipped that poor dogs ears all for the sake of looking good!
I just had a look at the photos of the dog and it’s very obvious the poor thing has had his ears cut. Disgusting. The poor dog doesn’t look like a happy young pup either.

• Angry
I just had a look at the photos of the dog and it’s very obvious the poor thing has had his ears cut. Disgusting. The poor dog doesn’t look like a happy young pup either.
I just had a wee look too and the poor thing seems to have had its tail docked as well! Honestly disgusting I can’t believe people choose breeders that put puppies through those procedures, which are both banned in the UK :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Rightly so.

Has Kate Lavie's thread been deleted? I can't seem to find it.
Here it is:

She’s insufferable at the moment. Did you see her Q&A last night denying she comes from money? I’ll crack the jokes hen...

Reactions: 5
I just had a wee look too and the poor thing seems to have had its tail docked as well! Honestly disgusting I can’t believe people choose breeders that put puppies through those procedures, which are both banned in the UK :sick:
There’s pictures with its ears being held up. That’s outright cruelty to the animal. Imagine being so obsessed with how your dogs ears looks to put them through having their ears sliced, and then that’s not good enough so you get them strapped up multiple times to achieve the aesthetic you want? It’s sickening!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Another one I can’t decide is Libby Smith / houseofliberty. I’m not keen on her but can see why people warm to her.
I want to know what she looks like without a filter. I’m not sure I’d recognise her from insta on the street.
She was punting / done an ad the other day for vitamins type thing her and her wee boy were taking (99% sure a MLM) and when I asked for the brand name so I could do my own research she ignored me. Said it all really.
My hubby's friend slept with her years ago, he says she looks completely different now. Had so much work done on her face.

Reactions: 6
My hubby's friend slept with her years ago, he says she looks completely different now. Had so much work done on her face.
she said on her story the other week she’s had ‘everything’ done to her face and put up a few pics of her getting filler etc.
Her face might not the only thing that seems different to him, she also had her vagina tightened 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looked pretty before!
Her xfactor days!

Give her her due, she’s not been shy in saying she’s had everything done. Doesn’t try to hide it but she’s gone too far. Didn’t need all that done.
13C7D302-D0E5-4B40-A0DC-B875FF64B760.jpeg

• Wow
Was she on XFactor? The amount of filtering she does makes her face look so flat and odd!

I’ve just seen Stef Deans pictures of her in a supermarket while wearing an orange jacket and looking at some oranges. She has done a number of poses including one with nips at full mast. These poor influencers lockdown with no content to find 🤣 also really feel for wee Moira who only went out to get her mince and was faced with that kind of behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg put ur nips away ya desperado! 😂😂😂🧐

I’ve just seen Stef Deans pictures of her in a supermarket while wearing an orange jacket and looking at some oranges. She has done a number of poses including one with nips at full mast. These poor influencers lockdown with no content to find 🤣 also really feel for wee Moira who only went out to get her mince and was faced with that kind of behaviour

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.