Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
I love to find out about the upper level, you know sea org where apparently Tim cruise hangs out.

Reactions: 3

Bingewatcher92

What are the main differences between it in American and UK?
I need more documentary’s to watch but I think I’ve watched them all!
Whats the deal with miscaviges wife?
I have soooooo many questions!!! It’s honestly the biggest cultout there.
I would totally wanna go to saint manor but equally be scared they would latch on to me lol

Reactions: 3

EmilyisDone

Has anyone been watching the protests on Tik Tok? They’ve basically shut one of the recruiting centres down.
But everything is so creepy - they hide things in plain sight like a tutoring academy for children that indoctrinates them.

Reactions: 2

strange addiction

Excellent work! I didnt know any of this and of course some law from here fucks everything up 🙄😂

Like never ever would I think miscavige would have a lawyer in belfast especially when theres no 'church' here anymore

Bingewatcher92

I’ve read both Leah remi and jenna miscavages books and I can honestly see why it took so long for them to get out. It’s not a case of simply getting up and leaving. It took jenna years and years! Even when she knew things were wrong. And even when she decided to leave things were made so difficult for her. If he has Shelly in the mountains somewhere hidden away she doesn’t stand a chance of getting away from him and it.

Lola1988

Miscavige has definitely got that Hitler vibe going on. I've tried to reach leah before, id love her to do something in the uk but we are probably very small fish n those running it over here wouldnt be as hateful as miscavige, I dont think they'd be as abusive altho I could be very wrong with that!
Let us all know what your visit is like! If we dont hear from you we will assume you've been kidnapped and indoctrinated 😂😂
Ooooh this is going to be my new aim of 2020.. Get Leah Remini over to the UK to investigate what its like here! I wonder if its as violent & money gaining here....

You never know Dalty.. We could be having a twitter argument in a few weeks where i have converted 😂😂😂😂

I have just downloaded Jenna Miscavige Hills book.. I never read but i have read so many conspiracy theory books & Scientology ones! Its my thang!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I live near Saint Hill, it’s huge and they put on lots of free events like fireworks shows etc which I think are a rouse to get people in. I’ve never been but the temple is impressive from the road side.

You would not know we lived in the Uk hub for it, though there is a rumour that Tom Cruise has a house here.

An associate of my dad told me his dad set up the temple here and was big in the Scientology world. Have no idea how true that was as he started recommended courses to me and I didn’t want to get involved!

silkytoes

Lawrence Wrights book Going Clear and also the film of the same name are excellent, a real definitive look at the cult. I didn’t rate the Louis Theroux one at all, it was a strange concept, I thought. I can’t remember the name but the BBC one that John Sweeney did was also very good/scary as hell!
Thank you I'll have a look at these!

Yes Louis' one is a bit odd with the reconstructions, that's all I really remember of it. It's funny, I've always classed myself as a really big Louis fan but have found myself being more critical of him on here!

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Check out Raelism, the other Religion that is based on Aliens.
Wow 😳

"Jamie was introduced to Raëlism by a veteran UK member named Sakina, while she was working as a stripper: "He came to me one night, and simply by the way I connected, and the tender way I made him feel welcome," she says, "he asked me, 'What do you feel about life?'"

The pair started talking meditation and ended up at Raëlian philosophy, with Jamie eventually subscribing to the belief system."

That's certainly an interesting approach to evangelising 🤣

ColaMonster

Wow 😳

"Jamie was introduced to Raëlism by a veteran UK member named Sakina, while she was working as a stripper: "He came to me one night, and simply by the way I connected, and the tender way I made him feel welcome," she says, "he asked me, 'What do you feel about life?'"

The pair started talking meditation and ended up at Raëlian philosophy, with Jamie eventually subscribing to the belief system."

That's certainly an interesting approach to evangelising 🤣

They essentially believe that Humans are 'Clones' of an Alien civilisation.

Last edited:

Ensay

VIP Member
This is what I posted yesterday in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread, which led he to here. I take it East Grinstead is their base here in the UK, then? They really are everywhere, aren't they? 😳
Yeah Hubbard owned a mansion there which is still owned by Scientology today and acts as its UK headquarters.

There's also a museum there.

Reactions: 1

strange addiction

What are the main differences between it in American and UK?
I need more documentary’s to watch but I think I’ve watched them all!
Whats the deal with miscaviges wife?
I have soooooo many questions!!! It’s honestly the biggest cultout there.
I would totally wanna go to saint manor but equally be scared they would latch on to me lol
I'm not sure if there is a difference between UK and USA scientology. I dont know why their base in N.Ireland shut down (I mean its probably cus they couldn't recruit) I dont know who 'runs' the UK of scientology.

Theres an early (2012 I think) about scientology and you see mike rinder in it while he was still miscavige right hand man, then watch all the aftermath stuff with mike having left it. I'm completely obsessed with it all and theres going to be no more aftermath shows either!

Bingewatcher92

Just found this thread. I’m fascinated by these wierdos. Is Miscavich’s niece book pro or against this cult? His poor wife, imagine being held prisoner like that
Against. Very much so. It’s a really sad harrowing but interesting read. I’m fascinated too. I just can’t get my head round it tbh.

strange addiction

I think I’ve seen those documentaries to. Oh noooo why not more aftermath shows? 😔
I think theres a couple of different ones on netflix n louis theroux done 1 as well.
I'm not sure, the very last episode of season 3 wasnt shown for ages cus of a rape case against Danny Masterson but its since been shown. I dont know if the network didnt want to do anymore or leah felt it had all been said and done. It would more or less be a repeat of everything that's already been said. Of course scientologists think theyve 'won' the war against mike n leah but tony Ortega has a good website (the underground bunker) you should go check it out it has A LOT of info in it including all the people who have gone missing through scientology!

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I live near Saint Hill, it’s huge and they put on lots of free events like fireworks shows etc which I think are a rouse to get people in. I’ve never been but the temple is impressive from the road side.

You would not know we lived in the Uk hub for it, though there is a rumour that Tom Cruise has a house here.

An associate of my dad told me his dad set up the temple here and was big in the Scientology world. Have no idea how true that was as he started recommended courses to me and I didn’t want to get involved!
Tom Cruise sold his house in Dormans Park, but yes he did own one here for a while

If you know who you’re looking for, they’re quite easy to spot in town. They all dress the same 😂

• Wow

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I was just driving home thinking oh christ there is going to be mike rinder like people on my doorstep waiting for me 🤣
Yes i have just started her book!

I reckon Shelly is alive but locked up in that mountain dungeon.. The Hole i think they called it? He prob pops in to bash her up & have a quickie then leaves her for months again!

Whats so weird His dad Ron left & has spoken out against him... So how can that be passed of as bull as well as the other 1000s of people?
His dad has a book out too!!