scarletts_world_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus.I don't like her fashion or the way she poses in the clothes.It really grates on me the way she stands.
I bet she doesn’t truly like hers either 😂 but if it’s all the trend then it’s a must for Scarlett. Enough with the dunks already…😩

Reactions: 2
I always see the worst in her and that she's on the beg. After free rings or an engagement ring probably! Remember when she used to go on and on about how she never wanted to get married 🙄

Life hack....measure your fingers of if you want to know your ring sizes 😅

Why is this coming up on my bloody ads and howling at her hanging off eyelash!
I mean, how professional is that? Being paid to record content, beauty content at that and have half an eyelash hanging off🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_8500.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The posing.. I don't get the tip toes and bent knees, like she's trying to push one out cos she's abit bunged up...

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise there was a thread on her here. I'll be in my absolute element reading the comments. She grates me soooo much

Reactions: 10
Blimey . .
Have you EVER seen anyone quite so in love with themselves over their new haircut?
I mean its hardly anything super edgy/trendy is it?
Its a granny looking bob ffs ( sorry to any bob wearers) 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey . .
Have you EVER seen anyone quite so in love with themselves over their new haircut?
I mean its hardly anything super edgy/trendy is it?
Its a granny looking bob ffs ( sorry to any bob wearers) 😐
It’s not just her new haircut though. She eyefucks herself constantly!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually think it looks better when it's longer. She has a big head and that bob accentuates the size of it. She looks like a gerbil.

• Haha
Oh my goodness. .
Her latest post "shimmying" in that awful black dress . . She just looks like an awful throwback from the 80s!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1