scarletts_world_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Scarlett for a couple of months and just wondered if anyone else has come across her and has any thoughts.

i love her. the baby content is not of much interest to me but i like how real she is

Reactions: 1
I think she’s very relatable, especially as dispelling the myths around perfect skin and immaculate insta-huns. I’m also not particularly interested in the baby content although I am pleased for her as she was very open about her desire to be a Mum and how devastating her miscarriage was. I don’t always think she responds well to DMs she doesn’t like though, she can be a bit of a know it all. If you’re putting yourself out there there’s bound to always be someone who can’t help but share their opinion. Not to say anyone should be trolled, but if you’re opinionated, people will disagree and respond.

I really like her. I think she's the normal side of insta. I started following whilst she was on mat leave. Does she work in Starbucks? Just wondering how she gets those lovely lime refreshers free before as she said.

I really like her. I think she's the normal side of insta. I started following whilst she was on mat leave. Does she work in Starbucks? Just wondering how she gets those lovely lime refreshers free before as she said.
She’s an area manager for Starbucks.
I really like her but I wish she would blend her eyebrow pencil in 🤣

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but came across this thread and I’m suprised but not suprised, I used to follow her but lately she keeps going on the begg for clicks and she seems to just care about how many people follow her, and gets aggy when noone cares about the ads like a spoilt child. she definitely changed for the worse but most of them do I guess!

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling a thread would be coming! … I really want to like her still, I really do! But I find my self just swiping past now which is a shame!

i dont agree with the asking for advice then coming for anyone that gave advice she didn’t like?… dont ask for it in the first place! then screen shotting naming and shaming people thats just immature for a woman in her mid 30s ?

Reactions: 3
i dont agree with the asking for advice then coming for anyone that gave advice she didn’t like?… dont ask for it in the first place! then screen shotting naming and shaming people thats just immature for a woman in her mid 30s ?
She definitely thinks she knows best about everything.

Reactions: 3
I nearly unfollowed her after her birth story. You'd think she was the first to have given birth, a bit of a know it all and part time expert midwife it seemed! Her comments re induction was triggering for me having been induced without an issue, I thought her advice and comments were dangerous. Especially now I'm pregnant with number 2. I've stuck around though as like her clothing recommendations and most of the time she comes across as alright. I've been expecting a thread since the birth story to be fair! Surprised there wasn't more backlash to it

I nearly unfollowed her after her birth story. You'd think she was the first to have given birth, a bit of a know it all and part time expert midwife it seemed! Her comments re induction was triggering for me having been induced without an issue, I thought her advice and comments were dangerous. Especially now I'm pregnant with number 2. I've stuck around though as like her clothing recommendations and most of the time she comes across as alright. I've been expecting a thread since the birth story to be fair! Surprised there wasn't more backlash to it
I also commented on another thread of hers saying the exact same thing. I unfollowed her after the birth story because it was so triggering. I gave birth just weeks before and I was supposed to be induced. I wasn’t in the end and I still ended up with a very scary labour and emergency c-section!
She was very passive aggressive about quite a sensitive subject! Wasn’t her finest moment!

Very passive aggressive, you can’t give her advise / recommend with out her going in at you or naming and shaming you.
Convinced she doesn’t like any of the clothes from “Janes stall” and it really annoys me when I click on her stories and see all her eyelashes hanging off and she’s just pulling them out, she needs to tone them down or take them off

Sorry to hear that. How are you doing? Hope you have/are recovering and doing well 🤎 No it really wasn't. My mother had 8 kids (she has a screw lose) and says no matter what she knew or had been through before, no two labours were the same. I've never heard her offer advice or opinion on the subject, despite her going through so many. I just thought Scarlett's stories were very unnecessary and could put someone in danger

I also commented on another thread of hers saying the exact same thing. I unfollowed her after the birth story because it was so triggering. I gave birth just weeks before and I was supposed to be induced. I wasn’t in the end and I still ended up with a very scary labour and emergency c-section!
She was very passive aggressive about quite a sensitive subject! Wasn’t her finest moment!

Ooh where’s the other thread? I hope you’re all good now and baby too!

I agree it made me feel crap about my own birth which was induced too I’m a second time mum and i wouldnt dream of telling people what they should or shouldn’t do concerning birth and induction as every one is different. The other thread is under families i think? Its people licking her ar** though saying how they move her, it’s probably her and her friends though 🤣 i agree on the jane stall it gets more awkward to watch by the week and never seen her wear any of it in her stories afterwards i wonder what she does with it?

Move her - meant love her 🙄

• Sad
Oh I'll be avoiding that other thread 😂
I know exactly how you feel but don't feel tit. It's exhausting being induced! You did what was best for your baby. I felt tit but then thought what if I'd refused and something happened, I'd never have forgiven myself. I had a flashback earlier to when she had covid whilst pregnant and was rubbishing the medical professionals saying it was all very dramatic. Didn't like that either. I'm a bit over cautious still with covid, my little one was admitted for 3 days when he had it 😔 scariest time of my life.

Totally agree re the Janes Stall hauls. Suspect she gives them to mates or sells on?

I wouldn't trust her with make up/tan. One minute it's amazing and doesn't break her out/makes her tan even but then the next shes broken out or is 2009 patchy. I do like the H&M tops though!

Didn't know she was an area manager for Starbucks. The slagging of Costa is very unprofessional in that case!

I agree it made me feel crap about my own birth which was induced too I’m a second time mum and i wouldnt dream of telling people what they should or shouldn’t do concerning birth and induction as every one is different. The other thread is under families i think? Its people licking her ar** though saying how they move her, it’s probably her and her friends though 🤣 i agree on the jane stall it gets more awkward to watch by the week and never seen her wear any of it in her stories afterwards i wonder what she does with it?

Move her - meant love her 🙄

It’s definately better to be safe than sorry Isnt it, somethings shared on large platforms like that can be detrimental to people who follow and look up to her, especially anything medically related.

oh stop I was thinking she’s abit old for the awful patchy tan, I’m not a tanning expert either I make such a mess of it, that i go to a tanning salon for a spray instead if I’ve got a special occasion.

Does she work at starbucks, I missed that bit. Explains the daily starbucks then and the dog cream or whatever that stuff is he’s always licking out. 🤣