scarletts_world_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still acting as though she's the only person who has ever given birth . .
Still promoting the shite Janes stall . .

🥱

Reactions: 6
I dont even look at her page anymore, she bores the tit out of me. Bluewater, starbucks, crappy ads, me me me, only person to have given birth, starbucks 🥱

She is the most bland and basic 'influencer' out there. Also why had she put her kid in nursery? She doesn't have a job and he is only 1 year old? Laaaaaazy

Reactions: 4
She is the most bland and basic 'influencer' out there. Also why had she put her kid in nursery? She doesn't have a job and he is only 1 year old? Laaaaaazy
It would do him the world of good mixing with children his age and playing rather than stuck at home with her or being dragged around bluewater

It would do him the world of good mixing with children his age and playing rather than stuck at home with her or being dragged around bluewater
Nah kids are best off with their parents before age 2. If they don't NEED to go to nursery, why send them. She doesn't have a job she can't do with him about.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Nah kids are best off with their parents before age 2. If they don't NEED to go to nursery, why send them. She doesn't have a job she can't do with him about.
We’ll have to agree to disagree then lol. My son is 18 months goes two mornings a week and absolutely loves it 😊

There is no need at all for her child under two to be at nursery if she isnt working unless it’s a safeguarding concern.
Babies under two should be going to playgroups, parks, soft plays for social interaction not thrown in a nursery so mum can talk to strangers on her phone. I dont understand these influencers desperate to have babies for content yet can’t be bothered to actually parent

Those naff jacket/scarf sets she was overly excited about. . Surely they're aimed at the more "mature" lady?
Somemost of her clothes make her look like shes in her late 50s!

Reactions: 3
God has she no shame? I’d be so embarrassed if someone I know was posting like an absolute beg

Reactions: 9
cringing so bad now every time I see her stories - the fake influencer 🙄 voice is not the one. Really liked her to begin with, can’t say the same now.

The accents need to stop ✋ whoever is telling her she’s good at them lies - the northern Irish one was beyond cringe.