scarletts_world_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her words "Ive bought these bits because they were dirt cheap" and then proceeds to ask what is going on with these trousers ( set was £7 so WHAT exactly was she expecting ffs?)
You get what you get . . Cheap tatt, straight to landfill. . Give your head a wobble ( mind ya granny bob)

Reactions: 2
Sorry but all these "matchy matchy" outfits while on holiday are totally cringe. . Whether its with Andehh or George, just stop it ✋️

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how anyone thinks she has good outfits? Didn't she get nominated for some sort of style award? How! Everything she wears is just so bland, beige, boring and basic. Absolutely no creativity whatsoever. Nothing unique about her. Cannot fathom how she has amassed that many followers.

Reactions: 6
Ohh it really annoys me all these influencers doing ads for hair stuff and showing the regrowth with post partum hair... because that’s gonna happen whether you take this product or not.. I guess at least she’s not showing the results with hair extensions in and not making that clear like others that have been promoting it recently!

What the duck is going on with her lips?? They are so badly done. The filler has all migrated above her top lip and it looks SO weird.

Oh my daaaaayyyyyyyssssss. That Vodafone ad was the absolute height of cringe! She can’t even speak properly, probably cause she spends her days talking with that stupid drawn out voice to make her sound “cool”. What an idiot.

• Haha