Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely gutted - has anyone not lost any weight in the first week !?
I’m a week and a half in and have lost nothing 😥 I’m never hungry anymore so rarely eating. I have been sick a few times. I have went from quite sedentary due to health issues to now walking 15k steps a day. Nothing. I have put on 2 pounds since starting. How is this possible 😳

I am absolutely gutted - has anyone not lost any weight in the first week !?
I’m a week and a half in and have lost nothing 😥 I’m never hungry anymore so rarely eating. I have been sick a few times. I have went from quite sedentary due to health issues to now walking 15k steps a day. Nothing. I have put on 2 pounds since starting. How is this possible 😳
I’m sure it’ll come off very shortly! It could be due to many things like water retention if you’ve suddenly increased your exercise. Make sure you’re drinking lots of water if you aren’t already, best way to rid water retention is to drink more to flush it out

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sure it’ll come off very shortly! It could be due to many things like water retention if you’ve suddenly increased your exercise. Make sure you’re drinking lots of water if you aren’t already, best way to rid water retention is to drink more to flush it out
Deffo agree. Plus if you have gone from no exercise to 15k steps your body will be under stress which can cause bloating and water retention

You need to work out if 15k steps is sustainable as that seems very high

• Heart
Just for anyone that doesn’t know the boots code is welcome20, I got 5 pens for £192

Reactions: 2
Deffo agree. Plus if you have gone from no exercise to 15k steps your body will be under stress which can cause bloating and water retention

You need to work out if 15k steps is sustainable as that seems very high
Ok doke, thank you. I am drinking lots now after the advice. My new job has me on my feet for most of the day, that’s the only reason for the 15k steps 🙂

• Heart
I lost 6.5lbs on my 1st week of my restart. I will say this time I don’t feel the medication is working as quickly as it did before, I’ve felt a lot more hungry and I think I only lost so much as it was so hot and didn’t feel like eating. I’m hoping to stay on low dose so I’ll stay on 0.6 this week and see how I go. Last time my appetite disappeared even on the lowest dose but I don’t think this will happen this time 🤦🏻‍♀️

I used Saxenda for 2 weeks and had to stop on the 1.2mg dose as the sulphur burps and vomiting were debilitating. Has anyone had this and been able to overcome it? Really gutted 😔

5 weeks in and 13 lbs down on Oz. Tg. Another 4 lbs and I'll be out of the obese range - hurray. However the overall target is another 20 lbs. Still won't be skinny skinny but its a nice weight for me and one I feel I look good at. In my 50s and weight gain in last 5 years was terrible. This is the first thing that has given me consistent weight loss in years.

I inject on thursday. Usually rough weekends which are dangerous for me. Taste buds changed so much too. Can't stomach alcohol at all. Don't get the dopamine affect from nice sweet. Felt awful weekend gone by had my first sulphur burbs. Felt so ill but didn't vom and so tired but couldnt sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m literally 1 point away from coming out of the obese catogory after 4 weeks on saxenda. Does anyone know if I will be made to stop when this happens? (I buy mine from boots online pharmacy) or does it go off your starting weight?

• Heart
I’m literally 1 point away from coming out of the obese catogory after 4 weeks on saxenda. Does anyone know if I will be made to stop when this happens? (I buy mine from boots online pharmacy) or does it go off your starting weight?
well done that’s amazing, good question I’ve seen mixed feedback on the group but I don’t have any real experience myself. Are you able to place an order now while you’re still classed as obese?

Hi All, I started Saxenda this morning and noticed there was a small drip on the end of the needle after I had used it, I followed the instructions and counted to 6. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I should have left it in a couple of seconds longer?

well done that’s amazing, good question I’ve seen mixed feedback on the group but I don’t have any real experience myself. Are you able to place an order now while you’re still classed as obese?
I’ve done one this morning for 5 pens but I don’t feel ready to stop yet when they run out in a month! considering not being entirely accurate with my weight for the next order but I know that’s quite frowned upon.

I’ve done one this morning for 5 pens but I don’t feel ready to stop yet when they run out in a month! considering not being entirely accurate with my weight for the next order but I know that’s quite frowned upon.
Yeah I guess not but needs must! I’d probably do the same

Moving back to 3mg tomorrow, looking forward to being at full dose! Got about 7.5 pens left, hoping to lose a decent chunk in that time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.