Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on week 7 of Mounjaro. Have had no major side effects until this week and now they have hit me like a truck. I have been living on Imodium this past 4 days. It doesn’t make any sense to me why this is happening now? If it had happened when I moved up a dose it would have been understandable. Has this happened anyone else?
Yes!! I had my 6th dose of MJ on Wednesday and after 6 weeks with no negative side effects other than a bit of irregularity I just started feeling rubbish. On Thursday night before bed I felt like I had a touch of heartburn and then puked about 5 times. But it wasn’t like normal puking, it was completely effortless if that makes sense? Like I was just spitting out some water I’d been gargling. I couldn’t keep anything down yesterday and felt all shivery and achy like I had the flu. I feel totally fine this morning so I’m hoping it was just an adjustment after my second week on a higher dose.

I had my second injection on Tuesday and I haven't lost any weight at all! In fact I seem to have put some on judging by the scales.
I've eaten so much less too and been out on my bike every day (which is also a new thing to do.) wtf.
I'm so disheartened. I wonder if all this menopause tit is stopping it working. I was naturally slim before the menopause started. 😭
I'm mid 50s and it worked for me when I had ballooned in late 40s. Stick with it as I was slow to start and slow to loose but eventually got down 50 lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 1