Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #7

Which weight loss medication are you taking?

• Trulicity

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Ozempic/Wegovy

Votes: 144 40.9%
  • Saxenda/Victoza

Votes: 29 8.2%
  • Rybelsus

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Raw Sema

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 4.8%
  • I'm just curious

Votes: 142 40.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Pharmacy2U got back to me. Apparently out of stock of 1.7mg. However Asda just accepted me on 1.7mg. So I’ll just go with them. Also their customer interface is better.

Reactions: 4
Had a look at past threads with no real success... does anyone take a laxative on Wegovy/Ozempic? If so, would you recommend? TMI but I used to be v regular and now go every few days. I know this is part of the way it works as it slows your digestion but I have the absolute fear that I'll need to go whilst running and get caught short! So prefer to run once I've been which just isn't possible at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Had a look at past threads with no real success... does anyone take a laxative on Wegovy/Ozempic? If so, would you recommend? TMI but I used to be v regular and now go every few days. I know this is part of the way it works as it slows your digestion but I have the absolute fear that I'll need to go whilst running and get caught short! So prefer to run once I've been which just isn't possible at the moment.
Mag07 tablets are the best. You can get them on amazon. Take them at night and you'll go in the morning guaranteed.

Reactions: 3
So Pharmacy2U got back to me. Apparently out of stock of 1.7mg. However Asda just accepted me on 1.7mg. So I’ll just go with them. Also their customer interface is better.
I just had one ship 😬 guess I was lucky

Do you take these just when required or on a daily basis?
You can take one everynight if you wish or you can take them when required. I take 3 before bed when I need to and empty my bowels the morning after! And when I say empty I mean empty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can take one everynight if you wish or you can take them when required. I take 3 before bed when I need to and empty my bowels the morning after! And when I say empty I mean empty 😂
Sounds perfect for those times the medication makes me a bit sluggish. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sounds perfect for those times the medication makes me a bit sluggish. Thanks for the recommendation!
I was going 7 solid days with no movement and even then, sometimes had to use a laxative to get things going. I like Dulcolax but have moved onto MagO7 which is gentler but still effective. You might have to play with the dose to work out how many you need. I usually take 3 to guarantee movement, but 2 may be enough for you

Decided to give Wegovy a go and placed an order with Pharmacy 2 u a couple of days ago. Does anyone know how long it takes them to send it out and if there’s a chance it might end up being out of stock even though they’ve taken payment out?

• Sad
Decided to give Wegovy a go and placed an order with Pharmacy 2 u a couple of days ago. Does anyone know how long it takes them to send it out and if there’s a chance it might end up being out of stock even though they’ve taken payment out?
I ordered on Friday, they had some questions I had to answer (because I last ordered from them in November and they think I’ve had a break) but it was dispatched yesterday (Royal Mail). No idea when it will arrive with our post system though!

• Heart
Mine was dispatched from P2U yesterday and arrived by Royal Mail today. X
Do you mind me asking when you ordered it? I ordered on Monday, put all my details in and it said that it had gone through about an hour later but they haven’t asked for any photos or anything. I haven’t heard anything else since Monday.

I ordered on Friday, they had some questions I had to answer (because I last ordered from them in November and they think I’ve had a break) but it was dispatched yesterday (Royal Mail). No idea when it will arrive with our post system though!
@FrannyGallops it’s literally just been delivered, so next day delivery

So mine was delivered today and ive injected it. Panicking ive not done it right but I followed the directions and the dosage dial went from 0.25 down to 0 so im sure it went in ok! but im a stresshead!

Sorry this is a stupid question and im ive read the guidance about 10 times and am having a brain blank - I dont have to store the pen in the fridge?

• Heart
So mine was delivered today and ive injected it. Panicking ive not done it right but I followed the directions and the dosage dial went from 0.25 down to 0 so im sure it went in ok! but im a stresshead!

Sorry this is a stupid question and im ive read the guidance about 10 times and am having a brain blank - I dont have to store the pen in the fridge?
You don't have to but it is recommended
---
"Wegovy has a shelf life of 30 days when stored in the refrigerator. If Wegovy has been left out of the fridge for a short period and the room temperature is within the range of 20°C to 25°C, it can still be used. However, it is recommended to return it to the refrigerator as soon as possible. "

• Heart
You don't have to but it is recommended
---
"Wegovy has a shelf life of 30 days when stored in the refrigerator. If Wegovy has been left out of the fridge for a short period and the room temperature is within the range of 20°C to 25°C, it can still be used. However, it is recommended to return it to the refrigerator as soon as possible. "
Thank you, got it :)

I ordered mine yesterday from C4u didn’t hear anything today so emailed them and within 30 minutes they got back to me and being delivered tomorrow so might be worth doing that.

• Heart
Do you mind me asking when you ordered it? I ordered on Monday, put all my details in and it said that it had gone through about an hour later but they haven’t asked for any photos or anything. I haven’t heard anything else since Monday.
26th December. So I had bank holidays in the way.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.