Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Me. Just took the plunge with it as getting a pen was becoming so much hassle.

I believe I have insulin resistance due to my bodyshape and inability to lose any weight through diet/ excercise.

3 weeks in on 0.25 with no real issues, bar some sickness feeling usually the day after injecting. Seem to be slowly losing on this rate too. My shape has definitely changed too - face slimmer, stomach more flat and less bloated too.
Thanks for letting us know. I’m seriously thinking about it. I’m on rybelsus, £160 for a month. Doesn’t seem as expensive as what I’ve seen on here for Ozempic and Saxenda. But expensive non the less. Is the customer service, delivery etc ok? X

ZURI

Hello, long time lurker on these threads, I just wanted to ask, I started a new pen yesterday morning and went up a dose (Saxenda 1.2mg) but today I have felt really hungry, my appetite has been really suppressed for the last few weeks so I’m a bit disheartened, could it be a duff pen? Has this happened to anyone else? I’m on a tight budget and can’t really afford to chuck it away. It’s been stored as instructed.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Thank you I did try the friend50 but it wouldn’t work. Just need to suck it up 🤣 I was making good progress and I finally have a couple of weekends with no plans so I’m not coming off it now
Or get it delivered to a friend with their address and a blag email???

Rothsey

VIP Member
I’ve got the uk peptides one which is already mixed for you
Upped to 10ml which is apparently 0.5 but Jesus the nausea is horrendous
Is this the raw semaglutide? And they mix it for you? Sounds like a winner to me? X

Last edited: