Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she wanted to take star to see a doctor about her leg though. SB told her Star was fine. It’s that kind of thing that makes me think she was dissociated from what was going on. SB had made a fuss of FS being paranoid, which was an essential part of her campaign, allowing her to keep abusing Star, getting FS to doubt her instincts. She did the same with FSs family - increasing the paranoia, isolating her. I’d put money on SB saying “yes the bruises are only from the bed/stairs, but social services won’t believe you and they’ll take Star away”. I think I remember the social services officer FS was constantly rearranging was her housing support worker, not someone for Star.

There’s a point with a police officer, think his name is Ross Williams, when Star was taken to hospital with bruising, that SB was making anti police comments, saying Star couldn’t go in the police car because of the car seat but FS was happy for Star to go. I think FS did begin to make efforts, but was discouraged by SB. Same with the injunction.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen two that someone put on the Trusting Evil FB page (the post was widely reported and I think they were eventually taken down, not sure as I only went on once to report them) and believe me, the bruising to her little face was really bad. You can’t explain those types of bruises away easily. It’s not like a little bruise here, a little bruise there. This was significant bruising to the face.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen two that someone put on the Trusting Evil FB page (the post was widely reported and I think they were eventually taken down, not sure as I only went on once to report them) and believe me, the bruising to her little face was really bad. You can’t explain those types of bruises away easily. It’s not like a little bruise here, a little bruise there. This was significant bruising to the face.
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I mentioned my friend and how nearly every week his child has horrific bruises on her face, of course I won’t post her picture but it is terrible. The child’s mother ALWAYS has an innocent explanation, and because she has a lot of support and is with her family often, her explanations are believed. I’m sure if she had shacked up with a new partner and had minimal contact with anyone else social services would be called too, but I don’t think that would automatically mean she’s guilty of harming her child.

Didn’t FS express that she was scared Star would be taken away even before she got with SB? Because they thought she had PND?
I totally see where you’re coming from btw I’m not trying to argue I can just see the other side
star was assaulted many times

Reactions: 3
She did say she wanted to take star to see a doctor about her leg though. SB told her Star was fine. It’s that kind of thing that makes me think she was dissociated from what was going on. SB had made a fuss of FS being paranoid, which was an essential part of her campaign, allowing her to keep abusing Star, getting FS to doubt her instincts. She did the same with FSs family - increasing the paranoia, isolating her. I’d put money on SB saying “yes the bruises are only from the bed/stairs, but social services won’t believe you and they’ll take Star away”. I think I remember the social services officer FS was constantly rearranging was her housing support worker, not someone for Star.

There’s a point with a police officer, think his name is Ross Williams, when Star was taken to hospital with bruising, that SB was making anti police comments, saying Star couldn’t go in the police car because of the car seat but FS was happy for Star to go. I think FS did begin to make efforts, but was discouraged by SB. Same with the injunction.
wanting to and actually doing it are two very different things.
She dragged star around on that leg. Without SB being present.

But it hasn’t been proven she was assaulted by FS has it?
I didn’t say it was FS. I said people were reporting these injuries, so they must have been bad and FS did nothing. Not once have I said FS did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know of anyone here (except Candy) who’s saying that FS physically assaulted Star, just that she was ignorant to her suffering.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't know if Bradford has much of a gay scene or not, but The Sun has been a well known LGBTQ pub in Bradford for many, many years and has a reputation for being welcoming to all. They have entertainment, most notably drag. They have bouncers door supervisors, most notably an alleged baby killer and Paul who doesn't like things that we don't know about yet. It's also round the pub from where most of the nightclubs are.

It isn't in the middle of the red light district, I'd say more on the periphery. In Peter Sutcliffe's day, the red light district was t'lane (Lumb Lane in Manningham) but local vigilantes ran them out of the area, probably early 2000's, and they relocated to Sunbridge Road, but a bit futher up and the streets running off it. This was where the Crossbow Cannibal hunted his three victims.

Talking of which, If Dave The Rave Jagger is any kind of journalist, he will find out what Paul doesn't like before this trial concludes!!!!
I think you should take one for the team. Nip down t sun and find this Paul and ask him what he dunt like 👍 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wanting to and actually doing it are two very different things.
She dragged star around on that leg. Without SB being present.

I didn’t say it was FS. I said people were reporting these injuries, so they must have been bad and FS did nothing. Not once have I said FS did it.
My point was, the bruising being bad doesn’t automatically mean that FS knew the injuries weren’t caused innocently so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make?

Reactions: 1
I understand that, and that different people will have different views. To my mind the fact she was expressing her concern to various people shows this probably wasn’t a case of her being cold hearted and not caring, but something was interfering with the process that moves parents from concern to action. Again, not an excuse, but a curiosity.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know of anyone here (except Candy) who’s saying that FS physically assaulted Star, just that she was ignorant to her suffering.
Personally I think the evidence suggests FS did too. She mentioned she’d ‘levelled her,’ I don’t believe for a second that HJ is lying about the finger biting incident, I’m willing to bet the head dunking incident really did happen, she dragged a child she knew had a bad leg around and made her use stairs. I’d class all of those as assault.

Reactions: 8
My point was, the bruising being bad doesn’t automatically mean that FS knew the injuries weren’t caused innocently so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make?
the same point you agreed with. That she failed to act on the injuries.

DV is not just a horrible experience, it can and does literally rewire your brain, so that you don’t have your full faculties to think with. It literally stops you forming memories and, where they are formed, can limit recall.
This is completely true, though it doesn’t explain how FS can recall the bad things SB did to her and Star, yet has no memory at all of her own involvement in abusing Star if it wouldn’t paint her out in a way that’d be favourable. Pretty convenient.

This is completely true, though it doesn’t explain how FS can recall the bad things SB did to her and Star, yet has no memory at all of her own involvement in abusing Star if it wouldn’t paint her out in a way that’d be favourable. Pretty convenient.
Unless she is telling the truth. I understand you don’t believe her but it is a possibility.

• Haha
I’m genuinely curious when I hear people say ‘I thought she’d get up there and tell the truth’ (regarding FS). It seems to me that any ‘truth’ that deviates from her getting up there and confessing, isn’t the truth. I’ve heard people say they’re so disappointed in her for not telling the truth for the sake of Star. I’m baffled by it.
Obviously I wasn’t there, but to me it seems pretty obvious that she’s most likely lying about the finger biting incident (and probably the head dunking thing too) so that inevitably makes me suspicious of everything she says. She also lied about making a doctors appointment for Star’s lip.

How do you act on a bruise? You were referring to the bruising obviously being bad because social services were called but I just don’t believe that automatically means FS
In regards to the bruises, I’m not sure how she could act on them. The doctor won’t do anything for a bruise.

The leg injury is different though.

Reactions: 2
I’m also wondering about the fracture. This isn’t a displaced fracture, but more like a toddlers fracture (albeit a significant one). This leaflet says the toddler may struggle to walk for 4-5 days and the pain won’t be severe https://www.kch.nhs.uk/Doc/pl - 913.1 - minor injuries of the lower leg: ‘toddler’s fracture’.pdf
Oh goodness, as pointless as it is now, I really hope it wasn't so bad for her :(

If, as some of the evidence suggests, FS was completely hoodwinked throughout this whole process, I don't know how she'll be able to carry on without Star. The realisation that she placed all of the power and control with someone who then killed her child will be too overwhelming to bear I would have thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
But actually it would, wouldn’t it? When SB attacking, F in freeze mode, no memories form. If she was attacking, she wouldn’t be in freeze mode, memory formation intact or improved over freeze mode.

Obviously I wasn’t there, but to me it seems pretty obvious that she’s most likely lying about the finger biting incident (and probably the head dunking thing too) so that inevitably makes me suspicious of everything she says. She also lied about making a doctors appointment for Star’s lip.
She did call the doctor about her lip. They told her to wash with salt water.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s lying about the finger biting but I’m not sure what difference her admitting it would make anyway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.