Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the feeling that star was trying to tell FS what SB was doing when FS said that Star was nipping herself and saying no 🥲🥲 poor clever baby

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think I mentioned it before but 2 regular prisoners "somehow" ended up in Tony Smiths father's cell for several hours and beat him to near death.
After punching his 1 day old baby in the face she was on life support for 7 days then sadly passed away, Liam was in Armley, he lasted 3 months before his cell mate slit his throat and killed him, people in jail don't like baby killers!

I’m not keen for Frankie to get dealt with. She’s also a victim and she’s paid a heavy price for what she’s done already.
I agree, she's done some cruel things, but I can imagine her head was all over the place being with SB dealing with a narcissist is horrendous, my ex was one and I remember him barging through my back door to take my son, I rang the police and he had me pinned up in the kitchen corner bear hugging me trying to get my keys out of my hand, he knew I was on the phone to police, I was shouting him to get off me, and he's saying so calmly I'm not even any where near you! They are very clever and manipulative!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
that sounds like Candyland....

anyway, I did actually get vibes from Alicia and SB from some of their texts there was flirtaciousness to it. Didn't SB at one point get in bed with Alicia when they all came home steaming and it kicked off? Or maybe I thought I read that.
Yes she did. I find it weird tho even if they wasn’t close, if someone was threatening to go to my mums house & go mad stating they “didn’t care if there was kids in the house” implying they’d be violent in front of the kids I’d call them out, regardless of what frankie did. Anyone else think FS family was emotionally abusive to her aswel?

It’s the laugh SB does in that video that gives me the creeps, and makes me want to punch her in the face in equal measure. “Has your cheek got to be stuck to mine like glue” or words to that effect.. something in her tone is seriously off.
I agree. It’s so false & forced isn’t it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You’re not allowed an opinion on here.. not everyone has time to catch up on every single post.

You’ve got to be insane if you think either of them have paid the price of losing Star. They both need to rot being bars for the next 20 years.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
After punching his 1 day old baby in the face she was on life support for 7 days then sadly passed away, Liam was in Armley, he lasted 3 months before his cell mate slit his throat and killed him, people in jail don't like baby killers!

I agree, she's done some cruel things, but I can imagine her head was all over the place being with SB dealing with a narcissist is horrendous, my ex was one and I remember him barging through my back door to take my son, I rang the police and he had me pinned up in the kitchen corner bear hugging me trying to get my keys out of my hand, he knew I was on the phone to police, I was shouting him to get off me, and he's saying so calmly I'm not even any where near you! They are very clever and manipulative!
I agree, I had my first child at 18 & I wasn’t abusive but il admit some things I did may be classed as cruel,I absolutely adored her & gave her all her physical needs, but I had zero idea of parenting, I had an emotionally abusive mother & a violent stepdad. I never hit her but I did often shout & I had zero patience. I’m a totally diff mother now 18 years later obviously, but I just think at that age, actually at any age we should have compulsory parenting classes just to teach patience, boundaries, routine, kids basic needs etc I feel it would help so many people & possibly save children’s lives. Now I look back I cringe but I knew no better.

You’re not allowed an opinion on here.. not everyone has time to catch up on every single post.

You’ve got to be insane if you think either of them have paid the price of losing Star. They both need to rot being bars for the next 20 years.
It’s not your opinion people are talking about, it’s how aggressive you are & try to belittle everyone else’s opinions (why is fs still getting all this sympathy) you also seem to have serious hate just for fs & not really said much about Sb when she was even worse.

a totally diff mother now 18 years later obviously, but I just

It’s not your opinion people are talking about, it’s how aggressive you are & try to belittle everyone else’s opinions (why is fs still getting all this sympathy) you also seem to have serious hate just for fs & not really said much about Sb when she was even worse.
[/QUOTE]

I also find it odd you’re so opposed to FS been scared, intimidated by SB, but have accepted other people including BE are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Are you going to be doing this all day again? And by this I mean posting the same thing, multiple times, in an aggressive tone.

Some of my opinions aren’t shared by everyone here, but I don’t feel the need to constantly go on about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

How's Bradfords answer to Honey G bearing up MaryKate?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree, I had my first child at 18 & I wasn’t abusive but il admit some things I did may be classed as cruel,I absolutely adored her & gave her all her physical needs, but I had zero idea of parenting, I had an emotionally abusive mother & a violent stepdad. I never hit her but I did often shout & I had zero patience. I’m a totally diff mother now 18 years later obviously, but I just think at that age, actually at any age we should have compulsory parenting classes just to teach patience, boundaries, routine, kids basic needs etc I feel it would help so many people & possibly save children’s lives. Now I look back I cringe but I knew no better.

a totally diff mother now 18 years later obviously, but I just

I also find it odd you’re so opposed to FS been scared, intimidated by SB, but have accepted other people including BE are.
[/QUOTE]
I've said for a long time there should be a course you have to pass to have kids, it's not an easy road parenting, I had my son at 28 was a great easy laid back baby, fast forward 6 years and my little girl who's nearly one is the total opposite, some young girls just see the novelty of babies, pretty prams dressing up, council will give them a property etc but the reality hits some of them hard, I think FS fell into this category, which equally made a perfect situation for SB to save them and guide them, when she really wanted to feel in control, powerful and be able to abuse star, and knew she could explain herself away as she had won her over

Reactions: 7

I’d say at the beginning of all this my views were much more in line with yours. I too thought FS was the lowest of the low. I had already come to the conclusion that SB had caused the final blow, however, felt FS was equally accountable. I had my first child at 18 and I am not afraid to say I did a dam good job. I didn’t go out drinking, I didn’t even let anyone baby sit them until they were over 2. I Brest fed until they were 2 and I rarely found parenting hard during those years (not judging anyone who bottle fed, went out and let people babysit - I let people baby sit my second way earlier and only Brestfed for 7months). Equally, this isn’t me say parenting isn’t hard and I completely appreciate the struggles. I’m navigating the teenage years now and I have no idea what I’m doing, take me back to those baby years any day! I’m rambling now but what saying is I really struggled to sympathise with FS at the beginning and I couldn’t relate. However, you can’t ignore her circumstances or the evidence presented. She was abused by SB, she had a less than ideal up bringing and role models. She was naive and scared and completely unequipped to be a good enough mother and you can see how this all happened. As the trial has gone on I have considered the evidence, learnt, changed my views and can see more clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say at the beginning of all this my views were much more in line with yours. I too thought FS was the lowest of the low. I had already come to the conclusion that SB had caused the final blow, however, felt FS was equally accountable. I had my first child at 18 and I am not afraid to say I did a dam good job. I didn’t go out drinking, I didn’t even let anyone baby sit them until they were over 2. I Brest fed until they were 2 and I rarely found parenting hard during those years (not judging anyone who bottle fed, went out and let people babysit - I let people baby sit my second way earlier and only Brestfed for 7months). Equally, this isn’t me say parenting isn’t hard and I completely appreciate the struggles. I’m navigating the teenage years now and I have no idea what I’m doing, take me back to those baby years any day! I’m rambling now but what saying is I really struggled to sympathise with FS at the beginning and I couldn’t relate. However, you can’t ignore her circumstances or the evidence presented. She was abused by SB, she had a less than ideal up bringing and role models. She was naive and scared and completely unequipped to be a good enough mother and you can see how this all happened. As the trial has gone on I have considered the evidence, learnt, changed my views and can see more clearly.
Some people are too narrow-minded to look at the bigger picture and you’ll drive yourself mad trying to reason with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just hoping KG stops banging on about FS not being a victim of DV today, I get that she's trying to say FS wasn't forced in to being cruel to Star and she's trying to mitigate some of the horror that is SB but yesterday was verging on victim abuse!

Reactions: 12
You can still think FS deserves to spend her life in prison & accept she’s a victim of SB too. Doesn’t have to be one or the other. I get opinions vary but her been a victim of SB is a fact.

Just hoping KG stops banging on about FS not being a victim of DV today, I get that she's trying to say FS wasn't forced in to being cruel to Star and she's trying to mitigate some of the horror that is SB but yesterday was verging on victim abuse!
Yesterday was mind numbing. Would t be surprised if SB spits her dummy out & fires KG (if they can do that at this stage).

Reactions: 16
Fingers crossed for no delays, short breaks and KG to wind up her questions by morning break.

Reactions: 18
It’s all she’s got.

You can still think FS deserves to spend her life in prison & accept she’s a victim of SB too. Doesn’t have to be one or the other. I get opinions vary but her been a victim of SB is a fact.

Yesterday was mind numbing. Would t be surprised if SB spits her dummy out & fires KG (if they can do that at this stage).
Yes I think she deserves to be in jail for allowing the death of star, because that is what she did, she admitted yesterday she started to have suspicion before that fateful day so why let her near her then, she is to blame for that, but like you've said she is also a victim of SB, but nothing and no one comes before your kids and in my eyes if she had even a small suspicion she should have kept SB away from star!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just had a look at the sentence Baby Ps mum got. That was causing or allowing a death and it looks like while she was jailed indefinitely with a minimum term of 5 years, it looks like she was released 4 years later (before being returned for breaking the terms of her release).

I don’t know that case in as much detail as this, but that makes me think FS, if found guilty of causing or allowing a death of a child, would get a much shorter sentence.

I’ve been thinking about the FS thing and it’s made me reflect on my childhood.

My mum was 17 when she had me and we have a difficult relationship now. She was like FS going out and getting drunk every weekend. Or she’d have parties while I was upstairs. That was horrible. There’s many terrible memories I can think of what still hurt. She put me in harms way and she’s just LUCKY nothing happened to me but I seen a lot. All the men, her getting beat up or her attacking the partner at the time. She had little patience, smacked my bum, shouted at me, ignored my needs (more emotional) and my uncle took me to school every morning. This behaviour went on until I was around 11/12.

Although she was, well I’m not sure I have the words.. but she’d always tell me she loved me, it didn’t feel like it but she told me almost everyday. I feel FS may have been the same here, your kid is almost inconvenient as you want to live your life like your mates. Almost like wanting to put holidays in at work but to have some time off being a parent every weekend. It’s different for FS here because she was under SB’s spell quite clearly. I think it’s possible as somebody else mentioned, that SB encouraged her to go out so she had free reign access of Star.

I think what I’m saying is, I was dragged up. If FS didn’t meet SB, in my opinion Star would still be here 100%. She may have had a poor upbringing but she’d still be alive.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been thinking about the FS thing and it’s made me reflect on my childhood.

My mum was 17 when she had me and we have a difficult relationship now. She was like FS going out and getting drunk every weekend. Or she’d have parties while I was upstairs. That was horrible. There’s many terrible memories I can think of what still hurt. She put me in harms way and she’s just LUCKY nothing happened to me but I seen a lot. All the men, her getting beat up or her attacking the partner at the time. She had little patience, smacked my bum, shouted at me, ignored my needs (more emotional) and my uncle took me to school every morning. This behaviour went on until I was around 11/12.

Although she was, well I’m not sure I have the words.. but she’d always tell me she loved me, it didn’t feel like it but she told me almost everyday. I feel FS may have been the same here, your kid is almost inconvenient as you want to live your life like your mates. Almost like wanting to put holidays in at work but to have some time off being a parent every weekend. It’s different for FS here because she was under SB’s spell quite clearly. I think it’s possible as somebody else mentioned, that SB encouraged her to go out so she had free reign access of Star.

I think what I’m saying is, I was dragged up. If FS didn’t meet SB, in my opinion Star would still be here 100%. She may have had a poor upbringing but she’d still be alive.
Just wanted to send you a virtual hug. Thank you for sharing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a look at the sentence Baby Ps mum got. That was causing or allowing a death and it looks like while she was jailed indefinitely with a minimum term of 5 years, it looks like she was released 4 years later (before being returned for breaking the terms of her release).

I don’t know that case in as much detail as this, but that makes me think FS, if found guilty of causing or allowing a death of a child, would get a much shorter sentence.
You don’t want to know everything that happened to that poor little boy, it’s far more disturbing than anything you’ll read here (and that’s saying something). Poor Peter and all the little children who suffer at the hands of those who’re meant to protect them. 😢

Also his mother should have been put behind bars for life as she didn’t show any remorse if I remember correctly.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.