Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point someone just made regarding her avoidance of SS, why would you avoid if there was no signs of abuse, you would want to prove the accusations were unfounded. (Sorry I'm new to all this I don't know how to share the thread that the comment was on)

Also, was just thinking to myself, I wonder how many people will give their accounts of SB and FS once the court case is over. I'm sure we will learn a lot more about these two once reporting is allowed after the verdict.

Reactions: 12
That's so weird. I don't ever remember making this comment and when you click on my name it actually brings up this comment...
I just clicked your username and looked at your posts and the Kyle Rittenhouse one isn't there! What sorcery is this? Gremlins in the system? That's really odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s the thing about a trial - you think you’re coming to a conclusion in your mind and something else happens to change your view. It’s not that clear cut. That’s why it isn’t until you hear the whole thing that you can properly think it through to a verdict. Pisses me off when some jurors just don’t give a rat’s arse and decide on their verdict without paying close attention, simply because they don’t want to be there. These lawyers are really good at their jobs.

I just clicked your username and looked at your posts and the Kyle Rittenhouse one isn't there! What sorcery is this? Gremlins in the system? That's really odd!
So odd!

Reactions: 13
AM describes the photos of star after the weekend caught on cctv as ‘bruised, sad and broken’. And ‘have you ever seen a sadder picture’.

This is stuff we are missing that makes it harder for us to judge, as well as only seeing written transcript (probably not in full) and no body language etc. we haven’t seen the video of star dragged through town by FS.

Footage and photos of Arthur have been released to the media in the last couple of days and it’s shocking that anyone, least of all his father, can even claim they had no idea. Even if you genuinely didn’t, it is clear enough that something is so very wrong that any caring person would still seek medical advice and it didn’t happen with either Arthur or Star.

853F1B83-2D61-4F48-8F76-5DFBAC412647.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my first time commenting but I have been following the thread. This is probably a very controversial opinion but I have a whole lot of sympathy for FS.
I don’t want it to seem like I’m justifying what she’s done/allowed but I’ve had the same view from the beginning of the trial and the more I read the more it confirms it for me. I think she’s not very smart, and very easily lead - I don’t think she intended to harm Star at all, I think she was just a “kid with a kid”, didn’t have that maternal instinct (although I don’t doubt she loved Star) and probably felt inadequate because it didn’t come naturally and she didn’t really know what she was doing, would rather just be a kid herself, only for someone like SB to come along (who seems to be amazing at everything) and drills into you that what you’re doing is wrong - so you do it their way because they seem to have everything together while you know nothing. Add in physical and mental abuse, and she was destined for disaster.
Of course she is guilty of allowing it, but I genuinely don’t think it was intentional in the slightest, I think she was massively misguided.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
AM speaking for Star throughout this trial.

Now I do believe FS knew a lot more than she's letting on but I don't think she caused the fractured skull or the final attack. I think she was cruel but not violent. Still awful but I think SB was the physically violent one.
One thing i'm worried about is that maybe on that awful day FS actually gave SB permission to punish Star for the ticket. Maybe FS said she'd go in the bathroom while SB dealt with her. I hope i'm wrong.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Whilst I wanted to believe that FS only had suspicions this is bothering me. It indicates to me that SB told FS what to say in relation to how they discipline the children and that the truth would be on CCTV

Unless she’s lying to her sister about what she actually told FS

Attachments

Reactions: 1
AM speaking for Star throughout this trial.

Now I do believe FS knew a lot more than she's letting on but I don't think she caused the fractured skull or the final attack. I think she was cruel but not violent. Still awful but I think SB was the physically violent one.
One thing i'm worried about is that maybe on that awful day FS actually gave SB permission to punish Star for the ticket. Maybe FS said she'd go in the bathroom while SB dealt with her. I hope i'm wrong.
I don’t think she was involved in the death atall. The ticket got ripped the 18th so if she had that much anger in her over it to kill her she’d of done it there and then or got SB around right away, it was days later when SB was around that it happened

Reactions: 8
Yes she lacks empathy. Yes she SHOULD have noticed it, but she didn't. Yes she was stupid and selfish. Perhaps she still is. I can see though how she couldn't mentally put 2 and 2 together and come up with SB purposefully causing horrific injury to a baby. I mean it is hard to fathom even for a rational person, like who the duck would do that. I can see how she wouldn't WANT that to be true. Especially when she still wanted SB's attention. It's messed up.

Yes she SHOULD have acted and we all know she didn't. Is she guilty of "allowing", I'm not sure that you could really define abject stupidity as allowing.
I think that’s the crux of it really isn’t it? It’s pretty indisputable that she technically ‘allowed’ Star to be killed, because she allowed Savanna to be around her. But is that enough to be found guilty, or do they have to decide that she ‘willingly allowed’ Star to be killed, I.e. she allowed Savanna to be alone with her whilst KNOWING the baby’s life would be at risk as a result? There’s lots of things we think she should have known, but I’m genuinely not sure she did…

Reactions: 10
This is my first time commenting but I have been following the thread. This is probably a very controversial opinion but I have a whole lot of sympathy for FS.
I don’t want it to seem like I’m justifying what she’s done/allowed but I’ve had the same view from the beginning of the trial and the more I read the more it confirms it for me. I think she’s not very smart, and very easily lead - I don’t think she intended to harm Star at all, I think she was just a “kid with a kid”, didn’t have that maternal instinct (although I don’t doubt she loved Star) and probably felt inadequate because it didn’t come naturally and she didn’t really know what she was doing, would rather just be a kid herself, only for someone like SB to come along (who seems to be amazing at everything) and drills into you that what you’re doing is wrong - so you do it their way because they seem to have everything together while you know nothing. Add in physical and mental abuse, and she was destined for disaster.
Of course she is guilty of allowing it, but I genuinely don’t think it was intentional in the slightest, I think she was massively misguided.
Not controversial at all Coco. Many posters feel pretty much the same.

Reactions: 8
do you mean your reply to my post ? I’m confused 😕
Bluecups quoted a comment in my name about the Rittenhouse trial that I didn't make, instead it brings up my reply to you when you click my name.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s the crux of it really isn’t it? It’s pretty indisputable that she technically ‘allowed’ Star to be killed, because she allowed Savanna to be around her. But is that enough to be found guilty, or do they have to decide that she ‘willingly allowed’ Star to be killed, I.e. she allowed Savanna to be alone with her whilst KNOWING the baby’s life would be at risk as a result? There’s lots of things we think she should have known, but I’m genuinely not sure she did…
Agree absolutely.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what the legal matter was?

"And with that, Mrs Justice Lambert has called the lunch break.

Today will be a slightly longer lunch, with proceedings to resume at 2.15pm.

This is due to a legal matter that had to be heard during the mid-morning break."

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pair of despicable individuals. I wonder if the other prisoners know what theyve done and to what extent. It doesn’t seem to feature much , if at all , in the mainstream media . Whereas the Baby P one was everywhere and all 3 of those sick cunts faces were everywhere

Reactions: 6
Whilst I wanted to believe that FS only had suspicions this is bothering me. It indicates to me that SB told FS what to say in relation to how they discipline the children and that the truth would be on CCTV

Unless she’s lying to her sister about what she actually told FS
the transcripts from the their phone calls really give me a headache, I honestly can’t make sense of them at all.

Reactions: 10
Pair of despicable individuals. I wonder if the other prisoners know what theyve and to what extent. It doesn’t seem to feature much , if at all , in the mainstream media . Whereas the Baby P one was everywhere and all 3 of those sick cunts faces were everywhere
Apparently SB has been going round styal telling people she was babysitting and the child jumped on Star and killed her something along them lines, not sure about Frankie but it says she’s been having a hard time in jail but I don’t think people know the extent

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bluecups quoted a comment in my name about the Rittenhouse trial that I didn't make, instead it brings up my reply to you when you click my name.
ah okay - so did you reply to me or is that a fault? I’m still abit confused but never mind. How strange!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.