Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's so forthcoming with the details of DV, no problems reciting that. then when it comes to her baby she's all "oh i don't know, I can't remember". A bit suss

that description of star and FS playing 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s not coming up for me either!
just a couple of sock puppets/ people here to deliberately cause trouble that I want to report before this gets derailed again.

Reactions: 6
just a couple of sock puppets/ people here to deliberately cause trouble that I want to report before this gets derailed again.
I’ve muted them. Much nicer experience.

Reactions: 7
I’ll report anything that looks off on your guys’ behalf. Trying to catch up with court coverage but finding reading SB’s words infuriating - not looking forward to FS.

I wonder if neither have pointed the finger at the other because not only will it mean they at least facilitated murder, but then further information of sustained abuse will come out as each person tries to defend their honour? Absolutely grim.

• Heart
I’ll report anything that looks off on your guys’ behalf. Trying to catch up with court coverage but finding reading SB’s words infuriating - not looking forward to FS.

I wonder if neither have pointed the finger at the other because not only will it mean they at least facilitated murder, but then further information of sustained abuse will come out as each person tries to defend their honour? Absolutely grim.
good point, i think if either person was TOTALLY innocent, they would say what happened that day

Reactions: 3
good point, i think if either person was TOTALLY innocent, they would say what happened that day
But they can only say what happened if they know. If she didn’t see anything and she only heard a bang…
Don’t forget a lot of this stuff F might be seeing for the first time, which may change her beliefs about what happened that day.

Reactions: 5
But they can only say what happened if they know. If she didn’t see anything and she only heard a bang…
Don’t forget a lot of this stuff F might be seeing for the first time, which may change her beliefs about what happened that day.
There's always a 'bang' heard in these cases .
The latest being in Arthur's trial, bY Tustin.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
FS hated punishing Star so much that she’d give SB a running account of ‘bad’ things Star was doing?

Reactions: 10
FS hated punishing Star so much that she’d give SB a running account of ‘bad’ things Star was doing?
I feel like she done it because if she didn’t tell her and she slipped up about it in the future SB would kick off and want to know why she weren’t informed and it probably would of been another beating. I hope she’s telling the truth about just putting her against the wall for a picture and removing her

It does seem odd, but then if you’re trying to please or placate an abusive partner, you will feed them the type of information they want to hear.

Reactions: 10
I hope Mr Ali asks her why she called Star ‘it’
Was this not covered already? It’s how traveller’s refer to little ones, we’ve heard lots of witnesses say that Frankie had started to adopt the traveller’s lifestyle. She probably picked it up from SB who also used it.

Reactions: 3
Psychological splitting - she didn’t want to believe SB was bad and she was very isolated, who else to vent too?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.