Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know SB back story so I am only guessing, but I feel that she might not have suffered any abuse but she was brought up with a lot violence around her or violence being discussed or it being seen as a good thing, that violence is like a badge of honour. What I would liken it too, is when young kids join gangs they may have not been a victim of violence but they see it and they want to be a part of it, they think its cool, and it gives them confidence. That's the way I see SB that she didn't have a family who tried to say violence is wrong or stupid, instead they said 'oh I battered so and so last night.'
I work with teens involved with gangs and I can say that 90% of them don’t join gangs because they see violence and like it. They normally join to escape their families lives, to try to make some money as they’re normally below the “bread line” and in a lot of cases they are forced to join gangs or they become a victim of the gang themselves. They’re also vulnerable people underneath all the bravado.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how likely it will be that the sentences are amended, given the many references to the law the Judge gave in her sentencing?

I can’t personally understand how SB’s health problems are relevant but there must be a legal basis for this I’m sure.

Reactions: 3
I work with teens involved with gangs and I can say that 90% of them don’t join gangs because they see violence and like it. They normally join to escape their families lives, to try to make some money as they’re normally below the “bread line” and in a lot of cases they are forced to join gangs or they become a victim of the gang themselves. They’re also vulnerable people underneath all the bravado.
I also work with county lines so I don't think I explained myself well there. I meant that sometimes the glorifying of violence can seem appealing. I work with a lot of young people some of who think the gangs are something to aspire too, I agree once in the that is very different and they do become victims too, and they are very vulnerable.
What I was trying to say is SB was not necessarily abused in her own family but she may have been around violence to others outside her group that seemed normal. I just don't think by seeing her families videos behaving in a violent way would have been frowned upon, more likely it was to be applauded

I wonder how likely it will be that the sentences are amended, given the many references to the law the Judge gave in her sentencing?

I can’t personally understand how SB’s health problems are relevant but there must be a legal basis for this I’m sure.
I know of someone who was paraplegic but he shot and killed a girl. He was still sentenced but his disability was taken into account because it was seen that prison would be harder for him, I know this is ridiculous but he did get time taken off for this

• Wow

I dont understand it either, did her health problems just come or what?
coz in the dancing video's ive seen recently from her past, show her twirkin them hips pretty ok :mad:

savanna brockle dancen - YouTube

Her degenerative disc disease that she's apparently had since a teenager doesn't seem a problem in this video 😂 although it does look like she's having a seizure 🤣
Exactly what i thought 😂

edited
aww dam, new thread needed 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s frightening that people are capable of such evil. What on earth happened to SB to make her this way?
Yes, I wonder where she got the idea that toddlers have to be treated so harshly. Also, what causes her seizures. She didn't say she's got epilepsy so are they caused by a brain injury? I just tell myself that she isn't normal, because no normal person could harm a toddler again and again like she did.

Yes, I wonder where she got the idea that toddlers have to be treated so harshly. Also, what causes her seizures. She didn't say she's got epilepsy so are they caused by a brain injury? I just tell myself that she isn't normal, because no normal person could harm a toddler again and again like she did.
Ah yes I see what you mean. A brain injury might explain why she’s a psychopath I suppose. I’m pretty sure most epileptic seizures don’t last over an hour.

I also work with county lines so I don't think I explained myself well there. I meant that sometimes the glorifying of violence can seem appealing. I work with a lot of young people some of who think the gangs are something to aspire too, I agree once in the that is very different and they do become victims too, and they are very vulnerable.
What I was trying to say is SB was not necessarily abused in her own family but she may have been around violence to others outside her group that seemed normal. I just don't think by seeing her families videos behaving in a violent way would have been frowned upon, more likely it was to be applauded

I know of someone who was paraplegic but he shot and killed a girl. He was still sentenced but his disability was taken into account because it was seen that prison would be harder for him, I know this is ridiculous but he did get time taken off for this
Thank you for explaining this. There must certainly be a legal basis Id imagine.

Reactions: 2
from what ive read from the trandscripts is: FS didnt want her to "get stressed out"
so do you think its more "stress makes her flip out" more than actual seizures ?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone making another thread please? I have no idea how to make one but I would like the thread to carry on if possible? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.