Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a month and I'm still getting used to being single, heartbroken and dumped in a cruel way. But guess what? I assembled and put up a shelving unit all by myself today 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's been a month and I'm still getting used to being single, heartbroken and dumped in a cruel way. But guess what? I assembled and put up a shelving unit all by myself today 💪

I m sorry for your heartache however sounds to me like he handed you a lucky escape ... he didn t deserve you! Enjoy your freedom and don t give him a second thought. Dancing to fab music will soothe your soul, sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I know this is an advert but I just love the footage of the animals, the music and Will Young s voice:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another banger from my YouTube algorithm knowing I need breakup music :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I know this is an advert but I just love the footage of the animals, the music and Will Young s voice:

This was from an advert¹, but it's an amazing version of this song:

¹Probably the best advert ever, tbh. Still haven't ever actually brought anything from John Lewis though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Posted this a while ago because I was being emo on Valentines Day, but this version is pretty different:

• Heart
Reactions: 2

This was from an advert¹, but it's an amazing version of this song:

¹Probably the best advert ever, tbh. Still haven't ever actually brought anything from John Lewis though 😅
Great attempt but not a patch on Billy lol

Not exactly disco but I love my land

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4