Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh Marc Bolan was just gorgeous, and so talented.

A different ā€œcosmicā€.

How is this song 22 years old, it still sounds fresh as a daisy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Blimey! Two legends!

Just love The Beatles ā¤ā¤ but my fave of all time - without a doubt - is this one..

Also, want to ask @Sideboard Bob and @monga what you think of the Abba Voyage concert in London - do you approve of the Abbatars or you hate the idea? Iā€™d love to go but a friend of mine went and was disappointed. She and her friends wore all the 70ā€™s gear and were the only ones dressed up! She said it wasnā€™t a real concert - ā€˜it was botsā€™ she said. I will definitely go but maybe not in a huge rush. Itā€™s always gonna be in London - they canā€™t move it.

This is my fave Abba song of all time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just love The Beatles ā¤ā¤ but my fave of all time - without a doubt - is this one..

Also, want to ask @Sideboard Bob and @monga what you think of the Abba Voyage concert in London - do you approve of the Abbatars or you hate the idea? Iā€™d love to go but a friend of mine went and was disappointed. She and her friends wore all the 70ā€™s gear and were the only ones dressed up! She said it wasnā€™t a real concert - ā€˜it was botsā€™ she said. I will definitely go but maybe not in a huge rush. Itā€™s always gonna be in London - they canā€™t move it.

I think itā€™s great that ABBA are ā€œbackā€, definitely. Initially I didnā€™t mind the idea of the Abbatars, because Agnetha is so private these days, so itā€™s a good compromise. But hearing your friendā€˜s experience, Iā€™m not so sure now. Itā€™s such a shame. And I canā€™t believe there werenā€™t more people dressed up, thatā€™s part of the fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

God thatā€™s disappointing I thought part of the experience would be dressing for the occasion, the vids look ok Iā€™m not sure what people would expect from graphics tbh ,ABBA are old folk now šŸ™

One of my favourite ABBA songs

I think they played out their real emotions on this during their break up https://youtu.be/92cwKCU8Z5c

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
God thatā€™s disappointing I thought part of the experience would be dressing for the occasion, the vids look ok Iā€™m not sure what people would expect from graphics tbh ,ABBA are old folk now šŸ™

One of my favourite ABBA songs

I think they played out their real emotions on this during their break up
This is a terrific example of the girlsā€™ vocals and the layering techniques in production. Their vocal range is phenomenal. I think I would still really enjoy the concert - itā€™s about the songs for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we have kippers for breakfast, Mummy dear, gotta have ā€˜em in Texas cos everyoneā€™s a millionaire..! Love that the waitress is the Statue of Liberty! What an album.. Logical Song too ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 8