Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel gallagher was brilliant too
McCartney looks really unwell

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I especially liked it when he said ‘we are free’ and he shook his head in disgust. Iykyk 😉
Bet he was looking at the topless girl with only stickers on her nips :ROFLMAO:I hope she's covered herself up it might finish old Paul off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were before my time, but omg Beatles songs like this must have been absolute bangers for their time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They were before my time, but omg Beatles songs like this must have been absolute bangers for their time.

They were before my time too (1994 baby) my mother is a huge Beatles fan and remember growing up listening to them playing in the car, over and over. It feels like live music to this standard is a thing if the past which is very sad! There is no real effort with modern music.

• Heart
I was a nipper but remember being taken to the local cinema by my much older sisters (my mum said they had to) to see ‘A Hard Days Night’ and ‘Help’. They had all the singles and LPs.

• Heart
Sorry but I love the Oasis version of this too.

Fun fact. Liam Gallagher said he thought he was the reincarnation of John Lennon even though he was born 9 years before Lennon died.

@Alistess those films are so much fun! It must have been so cool to see them at the time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5