Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don't know how but you're picking songs that are real core memories for me tonight!
My hub and I were quite shy people when we stated dating and he bought me electric 6 to express how he felt! 🧀
Blue boy reminds me of when my middle sister learnt to drive and we'd just drive aimlessly everywhere, also this one

View attachment 1386894
I absolutely love when you guys share your stories - for me, that’s what music is all about. ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a lot of time for Katie - she always tries to look ridiculous but her message is always strong and clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You've pinched another of my favourites. This was playing on the car radio last week when I picked himself up from the pub. He must've had a couple of whiskies which makes him a right argumentative pain in the arse. Are you in the right gear, he says, then - half a mile before the turn-off - Are you not going to indicate? Oh shut up and just listen to Donna Summer, I says. That's not Donna Summer, he says. 🙄 He got a taxi this week. (y)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
. This is music to my ears! Truly! It’s one of the best poems EVER written! STILL I RISE...

• Heart
Reactions: 3