Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got reminded of this for some reason:

Interestingly, in looking up details about the above song, I saw a mention of this song. Didn't even click on it, but the youtube algorithm is just like that, I suppose:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Was listening to this earlier in the week, and it's really good. One of the better late REM songs:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Figured I should post this once, just because of the amount of times I've posted songs by the namesake band¹ 😅

¹Although apparently they aren't named after the song.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved this song ... but my fiance (at the time) had a serious crush on Noosha Fox and couldn't take his eyes off the screen when she was on Top of the Pops singing this - apparently she was the sexiest woman ever in the Whole Wide World. You do realise you're saying these things out loud while I'm sitting beside you on the sofa wearing your engagement ring, don't ya, pig? That's what I thought. Anyway, no offence was taken. Yeah right. ;) But just for that, get your own fckn beer. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved this song ... but my fiance (at the time) had a serious crush on Noosha Fox and couldn't take his eyes off the screen when she was on Top of the Pops singing this - apparently she was the sexiest woman ever in the Whole Wide World. You do realise you're saying these things out loud while I'm sitting beside you on the sofa wearing your engagement ring, don't ya, pig? That's what I thought. Anyway, no offence was taken. Yeah right. ;) But just for that, get your own fckn beer. :mad:

Speaking of songs that remind us of exes. For a rather obvious, name related, reason:

• Heart
Reactions: 6