Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another great evening hanging out with you guys ... time to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Such sad news🥺

This brings back such memories. I was a teenager when this film came out and those were the days before multiplex cinemas, when you’d have to queue around the block. We arrived for the early afternoon performance and couldn’t get in, so had to wait til the evening performance! We absolutely loved it, it was quite raunchy in those days and there was much talk at school of the meaning of some phrases🤭. We all wanted to be Sandy then.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Such sad news🥺

This brings back such memories. I was a teenager when this film came out and those were the days before multiplex cinemas, when you’d have to queue around the block. We arrived for the early afternoon performance and couldn’t get in, so had to wait til the evening performance! We absolutely loved it, it was quite raunchy in those days and there was much talk at school of the meaning of some phrases🤭. We all wanted to be Sandy then.❤

Thank you for posting. RIP Sandy 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
We were just saying how great she was on the thread recently, so sad 🙁

😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
We were just saying how great she was on the thread recently, so sad 🙁

😢
That's just what I thought when I heard the sad news yesterday. Both Olivia Newton John and Judith Durham dying within days of each other - two of Australia's most beautiful singers. What a loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've said before that posting whole concerts is sort of cheating, but this is another one which I think is really good (well, if you like Irish Music).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had a conversation with Himself last week about Judith Durham and The Seekers. Aye, he says, one of them started The New Seekers. NOT AT ALL I says, the New Seekers had nothing at all to do with The Seekers. Had a google while he was in the kitchen and he was right, dammit. But he hasn't mentioned it since, so neither have I. Anyway, behind his back I'm dedicating this song to Himself.

He was an amazing songwriter.

Here’s one of my fave (of many) Holland–Dozier–Holland written songs.

Lamont Dozier died this week too. Such brilliant songs he created - Mowtown is the best music ever. It's been a bad and sad week for music.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5