Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another song that reminds me of the same ex as my earlier post. Allegorically, at least (well, it is Dylan...)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm going to bed in a bit, so, as I've done a few times, here's an ending song. In this case, an allegory for the 2008 financial crisis (which is still relevant now...), using the famous results of reintroducing wolves into Yellowstone Park in the 1990s:

• Heart
Reactions: 2

This song is about how the name Gary isn’t used for babies anymore, and there’s one guy going around who is the youngest Gary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Loved this album and Jackson Browne while in a flat in Leith in the 70’s. My boyfriend at the time used to supply hash to the Bay City Rollers 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok so strictly speaking it's no longer Saturday night, and now it's Sunday morning, but guess who can't sleep :p so inspired by my predicament I thought I'd leave a few tunes .. hopefully they can send some not so subtle messages to my over active brain . 😁

Good night lovelies 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 3