Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketchy

VIP Member
An eejit I work with was singing this in the canteen, so I joined in for a laugh. Put our hearts and souls into it we did. Then somebody told his wife and suddenly he wasn't allowed to talk to me any more. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sketchy

VIP Member
This might be Savage Garden again, it won't let me delete ...

Ok it is, I'll try again ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Alistess

Chatty Member
This was blasted out at the match today - NUFC - and I‘d forgotten what a fabulous voice Nina had ❤.

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
In honour of two of my best friends from my nursing days. On one side of me was X from Leeds who played Layla constantly at full blast even when I was on nights. She now has MS but I only remember her as a larger than life boozing buddy who staggered up to the nurses home with me from the Burke and Hare on far too many occasions.
On the other side was Y from Hebburn who played Oh What a night equally loudly and frequently. She died a couple of years ago from cancer. Don’t mean to bring the thread down but these songs mean so much and are great tunes.

I love this @Alistess What a beautiful way to honour your friends, and the good times you shared ❤

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
A friend said it could have been worse....
Really? I replied.
You could have broken both wrists they said...

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Oh, I love this! Tonight has been fab - thank you to all but particularly to @Miscanthus for coming to the rescue - Imagine a Saturday Night Disco with no new thread? What? Wait a whole week for us crashers? I’m imagining lots were watching Glasto tonight which was pretty good tbf but I love it here🥰😍🥰❤💃🏿💃🏿🕺🏼🕺🏼 See y’all next week same time, same place. XXXX

• Heart