Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alistess

Chatty Member

And this one, also from The Chiffons - Sweet Talking Guy

OMG! When my sister was in 6th form (1968) she did an all night sponsored dance in a nightclub in Newcastle. She even made The Chronicle; ‘K.. dances all night’. She got to meet The Casuals and because I loved this song she got me an autographed photo ‘to Alistess love John Tebb’. I kept it for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Such sad news🥺

This brings back such memories. I was a teenager when this film came out and those were the days before multiplex cinemas, when you’d have to queue around the block. We arrived for the early afternoon performance and couldn’t get in, so had to wait til the evening performance! We absolutely loved it, it was quite raunchy in those days and there was much talk at school of the meaning of some phrases🤭. We all wanted to be Sandy then.❤

Thank you for posting. RIP Sandy 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
You know our old schools different , being in the back woods of NI 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good point! But *****, it’s a state of mind. 😂

this was popular in my old back woods!
tuuune!

I’ve literally just been dancing around the living room to this!

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
I loved this song ... but my fiance (at the time) had a serious crush on Noosha Fox and couldn't take his eyes off the screen when she was on Top of the Pops singing this - apparently she was the sexiest woman ever in the Whole Wide World. You do realise you're saying these things out loud while I'm sitting beside you on the sofa wearing your engagement ring, don't ya, pig? That's what I thought. Anyway, no offence was taken. Yeah right. ;) But just for that, get your own fckn beer. :mad:

Speaking of songs that remind us of exes. For a rather obvious, name related, reason:

• Heart