Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
God that’s disappointing I thought part of the experience would be dressing for the occasion, the vids look ok I’m not sure what people would expect from graphics tbh ,ABBA are old folk now 🙁

One of my favourite ABBA songs

I think they played out their real emotions on this during their break up
This is a terrific example of the girls’ vocals and the layering techniques in production. Their vocal range is phenomenal. I think I would still really enjoy the concert - it’s about the songs for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Felt the same about that thread, but it shouldn't stop us posting there, you guys on there have helped me alot xxx
You’re so right love. And likewise. It’s such a helpful, supportive thread. I will try and post there again soon. I’m SO glad it’s helped you too xxx

To keep it on topic, early 2000s pop ❤ 💃

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I missed the disco last night but I wanted to honour Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac.

Her death is particularly poignant as my uncle went out with her for two years in the 60s when he was involved in the music scene in Birmingham.
He said she was a lovely, lovely girl and he was feeling sad and playing a CD. He's 80 and lives in South Africa now.

• Heart