Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Anne Marie’s still dying to get in the WhatsApp group of death licking arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And just for the record, her and 'The Windy One' have definitely, definitely not fallen out 🫣🤥🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Poor old windy has been left behind worried she’d blow the roof on the tin hut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

slosher7777

VIP Member
Let’s look at the way the friendship groups have gone. We had Nikki/Ruth/Mrs B. All very established and nice people. Good family background. Jobs. Nice houses and a generally nice life

Then as the years and WhatsApp groups have come and go - she ends up with people like windy/plastic/Anne Maria. Let’s see 🤔 the class and clarity have gone so downhill it has disappeared 😂😂😂. What does that say about her 😂😂😂😂😂
You’ve got it all wrong this one has lasted the longest 5 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Roland plastic fanny rat 🐀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
To me it’s all part of their plan , I also don’t believe Cheryl was in hospital etc. They are playing a very dangerous game
I don't either because Cheryl was commenting on all her tik Tok accounts. Why would you be doing that if your in hospital after overdosing

Debs22

VIP Member
Ffsake another load of bull it’s put up cunt just can’t stop the drama give it a couple of days be mrs bbc rudi and wife and wibble on the agenda again
---
And the ex Mike
---
But don’t worry she’s got cordial Jayne the demented moron to protect her
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t forget She/man Bellenda the Cow person

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake was on the phone most of the day yesterday to uncle he watches her lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffsake he don’t do social media the other day and she was on live for about 14 hours yesterday I reckon it’s Mickey with the Bentley as she came out with the other day he came up to her in the Tudor bar saying his got a brain tumour well according to fuck face worzel
---
And who’s got a caravan in Clacton Mickey
---
She said he lives in Epping where’s Mickey meant to live Loughton virtually next door

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Well Tattle family, I’m aaaahhhhhttttt tonight. It’s my birthday. So I’ve been taking deep breaths and with the events of this week I almost cancelled. But I’ve done nothing wrong, so I’m going. I’ll be surrounded by my friends and laughter. Perfect tonic. Now then, the only downer is I’m going to miss all the shenanigans 😭😭😭. Do your best work, keep me updated so I can die laughing tomorrow when I’m hungover 😂😂😂❤
---

This made me nearly pee 😂😂😂
Happy Happy Happy Birthday - Enjoy x 🎂

• Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
Referring to a 'follorer' called Pickle Lilly who is currently holidaying in Greece, Trasha has mentioned her in a couple of lives lately and today uploaded a tiktok saying how she would love to be on holiday there at the moment 🏖
Gary is a "gorgeous gorgeous" guy from the dance parties that she "could have fcuked two years ago if she wanted to" :sick:

The guy handing out the cash at the moment is called Mark (Walker) 💶🤑💰
Oh, thought it was going to be something meaningful 🤷‍♀️
---
You get mixed up with what that moron comes out with like the man from uncle who sounds like the ex Micky who lives in Loughton
---
But she’s not into double figures in men probably not in an hour no but close to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Uncle is John John the maintenance man

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
It hasn’t got plastic fantastic fanny banned has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Nope it’s back get everybody back including worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

jeenyjen

Is this what she actually looks like? Has anyone seen her in the flesh?

How come people who meet her not looked shocked :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That photo she looks as rough as old boots and she looks ancient. I am nearly 59 and I am not one for building myself up but bloody hell I look years younger than her!!!!
I go to a woman for facials and dermaplainin. This woman is 74 years old and looks like she is late 50’s. I bet she looks younger than grotbags even tho she is 20 years older

• Heart