Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Rudi seems to have disappeared of late
I can't keep up with what account she's using she's got so many 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

slosher7777

VIP Member
Worzel your the loaf of bullshit you silly cunt
---
All these muppets will be screaming tattle was right about her they always do

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Their is noway her royal highness worzel is driving down to Crawley near Gatwick in its wonky wanked out bmw with one headlight she will have to get windy to fix it as she’s a mechanic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ve heard desperate div van prick has been doctors apparently his got rist rot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake I bet it would bother Roland rat 🐀 plastic fanny if you said not only do you need a body lift you need a facelift too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

michaela200

Ffsake the keys the keys only keys mrs bbc had was the cunts van keys she sent back to the finance company at her own expense for the cunts van on the hit list
---
Don’t tell me rudi has just been banned Ffsake
Yeah he got banned but they said they were coming back on

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
I done the same
Just chatting so much old shit I've gone down and brought a bottle pinot blush up 🤣🤣
You would never think these were women in there 50s would you
Now mrs b I can watch she cracks me up she's funny honest and seems such a natural lady gonzo would love to be half the woman mrs b is that's for sure 🙄
She’s got everything scumbag wants but mrs bbc is jealous of her worzel you scumbag it’s you that’s jealous your a nobody that’s got nothing
---
Sindy poo get your knee high boots ready for June at the caravan I need a good laugh 🤣
It’s a bulldog chewing a wasp 🐝 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Wonder who was ringing who at 3 am in the morning it obviously wasn’t rudi and Mrs c ringing that cunt that’s for sure obviously she did the ringing putting dvp and smiler on the phone the cunt she’s so tough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

michaela200

I’ve just finished watching a film smiler not done a runner yet then lol ffs is it anybody else or he reminds me of comical Billy

Reactions: 2