Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeenyjen

I’d love to see a picture of her without those filter. Those eyebrows look like they’re in different postcodes. They look different heights aswell. She has a cheek sayin I’ve got a filter on coz it’s early mornin. And she is still burnt from Mexico. Nah your no you bam. It’s the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 4

jeenyjen

The happy ever after video she did yesterday has been deleted. Wonder if that’s coz she is bammin about her new 3 bed and the benefits see it

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I'm confused just sitting outside the box and gonzo got the pensioner searching for wibble ffs saying she's ugly like wtf is gonzo on about she needs to get a bigger mirror cos she's the ugly one ugly heart as well unbelievable and that dipstick in the background but they ain't together ffs it's all so weird
Ain’t that the truth worzel your a dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Oh just caught a few mins of her live with some bloke on the phone and denture soap on a rope then it ended wonder if it's banned again don't no what that was all about anyone know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

RUexcited

Chatty Member
The simpleton has had a row with a lollipop man outside a school today over photos of
His grown children still being on his exes social media from decades ago .
What a dumb dumb

• Wow

slosher7777

VIP Member
Isn’t it about time theirs a tattle video tattle cunts calling my mate plastic fantastic fanny and Roland rat 🐀 only one tattle cunt me worzel about time you put your spitting venom head back on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake plastic fanny you need bottle end glasses if you think worzel looks like Pamela Anderson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Boowoowoo

This is out of order, the plastic one posted this video of slosher loool

Attachments

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Was going to comment the same .. those fat slugs have gotta be well heavy on the eyelids 😩. She always looks like she’s zombied out, absolutely ridiculous 🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️
It’s always mangled pissed out it’s head obviously like Dvp a drink 🥃 problem 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart