Sasha Fontain #36 Beneath the Scar and Silk Heaven. Engagement number eleventy hundred and twenty seven.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overwhelmed by the amount of congratulations she’s hadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All those friend requests are probably journalists wanting a story of your CHARITY THEFT DAYS.!!!!CNUT
Hmmmmmmm, surely if the were her 'friends' then they would already be known to her on facebook :unsure:
I.M.O, it's more likely that they are followers of MrsBBC who now want to 'befriend' her on facebook

so that they can follow her tit-show of a life and take the pi$$ out of her still :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

#nofoollikeanoldfool #justsayin #stillasdeludedasever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tit show of a life 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 from tic tok furlough charity robber to an oven scrubber who’s about to marry someone who clearly has dementia and needs proper help
---
Those new 28 are the ones she’s advertising for the wedding guest list 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmmmmmm, surely if the were her 'friends' then they would already be known to her on facebook :unsure:
I.M.O, it's more likely that they are followers of MrsBBC who now want to 'befriend' her on facebook

so that they can follow her tit-show of a life and take the pi$$ out of her still :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

#nofoollikeanoldfool #justsayin #stillasdeludedasever
The hashtagsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I like to call this episode of 'Spot The Difference':
"If I change the location then no one can contact Beautiful Brides of Old Road, Clacton-On-Sea, to inform them that I like to leave negative reviews online" πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜›
Screenshot_20230914_112228_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230914_205735_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just realised the name of this thread is to do with yet another engagement to some other bloke way back in March πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ her life really is one big joke 🀣🀣 bleeping embarrassing!! 🀑🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good job we’re all going to the wedding so we can see the debarkle… Friday at 3 gewwwllllzzzzz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Go me hat and a lovely white Primarnie T Shirt
---
I’ve just caught up on all these comments, I’m absolutely dying here, they are the funniest. About time old Dickie knew the truth about the slag he is marrying isn’t it

Last edited:
Dick van prick is a bloody idiot well his gotta be not to see what his with gonzos mask has to slip soon

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Go me hat and a lovely white Primarnie T Shirt
---
I’ve just caught up on all these comments, I’m absolutely dying here, they are the funniest. About time old Dickie knew the truth about the slag he is marrying isn’t it
I’m contacting all the relevant sources as I typeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh she’s legged it again, And Dick has been allowed to change his page back….He’s gotta be more clued up surely.?πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
---
I like to call this episode of 'Spot The Difference':
"If I change the location then no one can contact Beautiful Brides of Old Road, Clacton-On-Sea, to inform them that I like to leave negative reviews online" πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜›
View attachment 2451406View attachment 2451408
So she went to the wedding fayre last weekend, then went dress shopping 2 days later… tell me your not trying to rush it through with telling meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ffsake it’s hiding again you don’t think cause it’s getting slaughtered on here 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Or worried it’s going to get grassed up to dick van prick what an evil bleep it actually is

• Haha
Oh she’s legged it again, And Dick has been allowed to change his page back….He’s gotta be more clued up surely.?πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
---

So she went to the wedding fayre last weekend, then went dress shopping 2 days later… tell me your not trying to rush it through with telling meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No engaged to Sharryn Brotherton in his info πŸ€”. Oh please tell me he’s binned her off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thieving bleep. See she puts on a good show for a few weeks as well. Then Benidorm Sharryn comes out.

She’s getting on ain’t she and any business she sets up ends her up in more debt because she’s bleeping useless. She’s looking for an easy win. Get married, put on an act for a few month, then get divorced and claim half of the poor fuckers assets. If he’s seen the light it will make my bleeping year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited to say would it still show him as engaged to her if she’s come off FB? Not sure but funny he’s changed all his photos back to him and his daughter.

• Haha
No engaged to Sharryn Brotherton in his info πŸ€”. Oh please tell me he’s binned her off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thieving bleep. See she puts on a good show for a few weeks as well. Then Benidorm Sharryn comes out.

She’s getting on ain’t she and any business she sets up ends her up in more debt because she’s bleeping useless. She’s looking for an easy win. Get married, put on an act for a few month, then get divorced and claim half of the poor fuckers assets. If he’s seen the light it will make my bleeping year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited to say would it still show him as engaged to her if she’s come off FB? Not sure but funny he’s changed all his photos back to him and his daughter.
And mine, See ya Trashbags..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Trashbags will hate the fact that his daughter is pretty… she looks rotten at the age of 68πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes it would still show as engaged…. BUT , the excuse will now be that the hate site has targeted him and called him names… yeah course it has… MUG.!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Gonzo don’t do kids shame no one’s sent dick van prick a video of her saying that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:
Kicked out again and left to rust, 🎡duf duf duf another one bites the dust 🎡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

Keep us all updated xx

• Heart
And mine, See ya Trashbags..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Trashbags will hate the fact that his daughter is pretty… she looks rotten at the age of 68πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes it would still show as engaged…. BUT , the excuse will now be that the hate site has targeted him and called him names… yeah course it has… MUG.!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Or the excuse will be he was a psycho like the rest of her exes πŸ™„. Funny how she manages to attract all the psychos yet these men seemingly have quite normal relationships with other women πŸ€”

Or the excuse will be he was a psycho like the rest of her exes πŸ™„. Funny how she manages to attract all the psychos yet these men seemingly have quite normal relationships with other women πŸ€”
Oh if it doesn’t go ahead for some reason it won’t be GONZO’s fault it never is. Would absolutely make my day if this bloke has finally googled her or even better the daughter has and seen all the truth about her. Also see the old Cnut has joined this group , well she was a new member until she has gone AWOL

Attachments

Definitely something fishy going on oh gonzos opened its legs and it’s knickers are on its face 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.