Sasha Fontain #36 Beneath the Scar and Silk Heaven. Engagement number eleventy hundred and twenty seven.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money would be on his ex binning him off and him desperate to show her he's doing fine without her. But deep down he's desperate for her to take him back and he's hoping for a last minute rescue while he walks down the aisle 🤣🤣
I thought the exact same as it goes 🤣🤣 its all a bit quick and giving desperation vibes. Gotta laugh at the pair of desperate sad sacks tho ain't ya 🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same as it goes 🤣🤣 its all a bit quick and giving desperation vibes. Gotta laugh at the pair of desperate sad sacks tho ain't ya 🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣
bleeping desperate it’s unbelievable at this age you’d think you’d have some sense well obviously the altzimers desperate Dan Danvers hasn’t

Reactions: 1
I see he’s still allowed photos of his daughter in his own house. For now. Don’t you just love the incorrect orientation of the photos of him and the slag? Can she do duck all right?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I see he’s still allowed photos of his daughter in his own house. For now. Don’t you just love the incorrect orientation of the photos of him and the slag? Can she do duck all right?
I zoomed in on that lol 😂 photos in frames after 2 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm confused.......
Hasn't she already bought the dress.....
Maybe this is for her next wedding after she's rinsed this deluded old fool
Someone call RuPaul. He wants his outfit back!
---
Robin thinks she’s only beautiful round the middle and Wayne’s off for a wank 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't be at all surprised if the sad sack took Dickie boy along with her. So much for the groom not seeing the dress b4 the day.... you just know its doomed 🤡🤣

Ffsake tick tok friends been messaging her congratulations Gonzo you’ve got no friends they’ve all been under your bus as for you’ve moved on from tick tok only cause you’ve been exposed as a lying charity robbing bleep and you knew it was coming you sad sack of cows tit
---
What a load of bull tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffsake tick tok friends been messaging her congratulations Gonzo you’ve got no friends they’ve all been under your bus as for you’ve moved on from tick tok only cause you’ve been exposed as a lying charity robbing bleep and you knew it was coming you sad sack of cows tit
---
What a load of bull tit
She’s off her fuckin meds… She would never have been where she was today.???
She saying that she would never have been caught by the feds for being a lying thieving charity robbing scum bag.. TRASH… that’s all you are.!!!
Richard WILL get to know all about you before your wedding😂😂😂😂😂
---
Look at the state of this twit trying to get her point across…
We should just call her EDIT HISTORY🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s off her fuckin meds… She would never have been where she was today.???
She saying that she would never have been caught by the feds for being a lying thieving charity robbing scum bag.. TRASH… that’s all you are.!!!
Richard WILL get to know all about you before your wedding😂😂😂😂😂
---
Look at the state of this twit trying to get her point across…
We should just call her EDIT HISTORY🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Awwww that pic of her brought back so many memories of dayzzz gone by...
Before she 'won' the Audrey Hepburn picture in the 'raffle' that she organised but then didn't declare the proceeds to the children's hospice, and.....
When the clock had a working battery

#onceawrongenalwaysawrongen #charitythief #canputlipstickonapig

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwww that pic of her brought back so many memories of dayzzz gone by...
Before she 'won' the Audrey Hepburn picture in the 'raffle' that she organised but then didn't declare the proceeds to the children's hospice, and.....
When the clock had a working battery

#onceawrongenalwaysawrongen #charitythief #canputlipstickonapig
It’s the white tshirt for me and the photoshop

#charitythief #scammer #moneyfornothing
#poorkids

• Haha
Yes Dick my love if you’re reading here your wife to be STOLE MONEY FROM DYING CHILDREN. What a catch!

Reactions: 7
Yes Dick my love if you’re reading here your wife to be STOLE MONEY FROM DYING CHILDREN. What a catch!
It’s an absolute bleep
---
His not dick van dyke his dick van prick well his gotta be for not seeing though that lowlife scumbag ms healthy breakfast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think you'll find Gonzo that we had the last laugh and we're still laughing at ya sad pathetic desperate life so I totally agree with that last statement of yours..... the one who laughs last indeed does laugh the longest. YOURE A JOKE!!

You got caught out good and proper. There are still sooo many more things coming to light asto how much of an absolute wrongun you are. All of which will catch up with you at some point, just like the charity theft.

By the way you paid off any of the other poor unfortunate souls you've conned yet? Nah didn't think so 🤦‍♀️ ya nothing but a fake lying materialistic poncing theiving bleep!! The old dog will continue to lie and manipulate everyone it comes into contact with

Reactions: 4
Don’t know how dick van prick hasn’t woken up yet being tangled up with that bleeping thing alarm bells must ring just over none of her family are invited to engagement or the pending disaster of the wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.