Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she’s been threatening people come meet me and say it to my face
No I know I’m saying no one has threatened HER . It’s her threatening to meet up with people , threatening to contact peoples places of work , threatening to go to the police (about what ???)
My point is there are no threads on tattle about talented , nice , funny , kind , interesting people . Tattle is a place to critique people who are doing things wrong . Lying is wrong , racism is wrong , driving while filming wrong . There is nothing illegal about this . No one is threatening her

Reactions: 6
No body has threatened this woman . What is bothering people is her foul language and bad behaviour and lies . Her selling products under false pretences is another thing that irks people . This toothpaste costs £4 she sells it for four or five times the amount and uses a white filter on her teeth to falsely claim it’s down to “her” toothpaste . Add that to threatening people for having an opinion and comments on black people and other ethnic minorities I believe we have the right to critique her open public tik Tok account . NO ONE is above scrutiny if their behaviour is unkind , racist or immoral
Well I definitely know her teeth ain’t white by using this like she claims, as she told everyone just before the charity do, she’d had her teeth whitened professionally.🤔

Reactions: 4
Iv had 3 of those lol

I’m out of favour then. So t know why I never post on her account and use a different name here??
Well I thought I’d jump over to check her prices out but in searching www.sashafontain.shop the attached showed so went no further..!!! Anyone else tried n got this???
Omg. I got into website. It’s opened my naive eyes. Basically anyone even me with no special knowledge in hair and beauty can buy cheap generic products put my name on them and sell as high end and people will believe my delusion ! My main question is why would anyone want to buy my products. Im no one just a normal person. So is Sasha/Sharryn. It takes a certain type of person that can attempt this !

• Haha
Omg. I got into website. It’s opened my naive eyes. Basically anyone even me with no special knowledge in hair and beauty can buy cheap generic products put my name on them and sell as high end and people will believe my delusion ! My main question is why would anyone want to buy my products. Im no one just a normal person. So is Sasha/Sharryn. It takes a certain type of person that can attempt this !
No idea I guess lonely people who think they’ll be in her little group if they do
I honestly can’t see why anyone would believe it’s nothing but cheap tit with a cringe label

Right I’m disabled ( radiation damage and some days it’s so hard to walk ) and have kids

dobt park in disabled bays if you have legs you can use, even I don’t because I know I’m taking it off someone worse off than me who really needs it. It’s the difference for them to be able to shop and not shop. On a really tit day I’ll use it and if there’s not one free I have to go home

the kids ones it’s just an inconvenience. Yes they make things easier and probably safer but nobody needs to go home and come back later…
Just think of others, like if you have a 7 and 10 year old, do you need a child space ? No you don’t and these are no better than the folk with no kids
Just think about other people. Don’t be like Sasha, don’t be a 💩 person l!!!!
Right back to lady muck…. What have I missed
totally agree , it’s just being m
When I first seen her on tik tok and saw her selling her luxury products I thought she must be famous , I couldn’t believe it when she was I find it really bizarre

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at her shop

Wow who in their right mind would pay that for a shampoo
I wouldn’t even for a well known GENUINE LUXURY BRAND
Honestly she can not make a lot of money people surely can’t be that daft
I spat my coffee out at the price of her hamper 😂

When someone said “ is your makeup bag real leather and she said “ I don’t know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv been reading this for a while…
Don’t really care what people have to say about her everyone is entitled to a opinion.
But come on! fully grown women calling her fat, big nose? Ugly ? How childish is that it makes you no better then her.

Reactions: 5
She talks about her big nose and how she wants a nose job . She says she’s known for it in Romford and it doesn’t bother her . Her weight has only been discussed because she has said she lost 2 stone in a week when she clearly hasn’t and it’s medically impossible . The majority of posts here cover her dangerous driving , blantant racism and the many conflicting stories she tells whilst selling cheap products using false advertising .

You can most probably buy better products in Poundland

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone’s looks should be attacked her looks aren’t the reason she’s a bad person. Attack her for what she’s done but no someone’s looks I think that’s the lowest of the low tbh

Reactions: 3
LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

I don’t think anyone’s looks should be attacked her looks aren’t the reason she’s a bad person. Attack her for what she’s done but no someone’s looks I think that’s the lowest of the low tbh
Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low

Attachments

Reactions: 9
i agree to a point

ill hold up my hands as I did think she was a transsexual and was genuinely surprised she’s a woman.
she’s not bad looking I think it’s because she’s so mean inside people feel it’s ok to attack her looks, which you’re right it’s not ok.
Are you a fan ?

LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low
What a con….
genuine question to anyone who’s bought it ? Why ?

If I was a fan of hers why would I comment on here I ain’t two faced lol

Iv been reading this for a while…
Don’t really care what people have to say about her everyone is entitled to a opinion.
But come on! fully grown women calling her fat, big nose? Ugly ? How childish is that it makes you no better then her.
Kinda agree but at least no ones calling her c**t

• Haha
Also she’s likes to bill herself as a knock out drop dead stunner who men can’t keep their eyes off . Personally with such hateful attitude and bullish personality I find it hard to see . When someone speaks so badly of others and makes such racist comments beauty is lost . Talking about poor impoverished refugees who have fled bloodshed and murder in such a horrid way makes me so angry .
Calling black people “baboons “ (on a live whilst driving ) and using the term ‘half caste “ in 2022 is UNFORGIVABLE AND UGLY !!!!!!!! Calling a past friend a c**t and others “sh*t c**ts” on a public platform also vile . This is why people are unhappy about her having a space to speak like this AND get away with it . Hate speech is a crime . She isn’t liking being pulled up on it . Sooo don’t do it Sharon . Apologise to those people and be a nicer person and this thread wont be needed . Even tik Tok have banned her many many many many times for breaking their strict rules

Reactions: 17
Have you not heard what she calls others? If everyone on here is childish then OK let's agree we are all childish sasha included difference between her and us is we ain't ripping people off telling blatant lies endangering peoples lifes if sasha is going to throw stones she's gonna get stones thrown back.

you'd be surprised lol
I don't care if you are a fan of hers you are entitled to your opinion we may not agree but that what this platform is about,

You are right but I definitely thought it’s was a geezer for about 6 months 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.