Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jaywick the place where they made a channel 5 documentary once ?
I noticed she did a couple of duets with black men, see she’s not racist 🥴
Yeah covering her tracks

She’s above the law she’s slasher Fontaine a nobody from Romford who actually thinks she’s somebody and actually a narcissistic liar with delusions of grandeur

That sofa come a long way from Cornwall lol 😂

She really that thick when the filter kept going wonky and you could see that bloody sofa
Be another video up she rented the same lodge but in Cornwall that was furnished exactly the same 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of the best bits for me is when she’s showing the Lodge saying it’s mine& I’ve also got a caravan takes the cam for a tour& her friend is in there not at any point did she say this is my caravan whilst in there BUT when she left to go back to the Lodge yeah both are mine loooooooooollll 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seriously feel sorry for these people that cannot SEE through her.
Another observation she keeps saying why would I take from Haven House, that’s not what people are saying if you read the words write people are asking to see proof of the monies that were paid into that account to help with the charity & rightly so they should.But as of yet you haven’t you will insist on banging on about something else and pick what you want to confront to make your viewers believe that’s gospel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
One of the best bits for me is when she’s showing the Lodge saying it’s mine& I’ve also got a caravan takes the cam for a tour& her friend is in there not at any point did she say this is my caravan whilst in there BUT when she left to go back to the Lodge yeah both are mine loooooooooollll 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seriously feel sorry for these people that cannot SEE through her.
They will but it will take time , have to do research like we did ...the more she reads what said here about her ,the more she will unravel because she's been caught out all the time, she's a weak pathetic fool and an embarrassed to womankind....

What a constant delight Sharon is, half caste ?? Really ????? Well Jay wicks answer to race relations really has hit a new low LOW ! Calling a black man a baboon on a screen recorded live was horrific now we have “half caste “ wowowow !

They will but it will take time , have to do research like we did ...the more she reads what said here about her ,the more she will unravel because she's been caught out all the time, she's a weak pathetic fool and an embarrassed to womankind....
I get it there are people in life we get on with& others we don’t, the situation here is someone that is deluded blames other people& spineless. When people talk about their life on Tik toc some have genuinely had horrific life’s& I don’t see any empathy coming from her direction it’s all about her& the lies to like what someone said before trying to live a millionaire life but actually it’s a lemonade life. A lot of people here on tattle have either known her in person/ know of her from apps for a long time not just a few months& it’s the same time& time again.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see some fella friends back😀Have you been on holiday/ working or maybe dog walking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or in fact having a LIFE 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I get it there are people in life we get on with& others we don’t, the situation here is someone that is deluded blames other people& spineless. When people talk about their life on Tik toc some have genuinely had horrific life’s& I don’t see any empathy coming from her direction it’s all about her& the lies to like what someone said before trying to live a millionaire life but actually it’s a lemonade life. A lot of people here on tattle have either known her in person/ know of her from apps for a long time not just a few months& it’s the same time& time again.
Well not everyone on her can be wrong about her so , it's just the racist bigotry I don't like the way she ruins down others ......she's very hypocritical and lacks basic morals , she has a very care less attitude...wonder is she anyway related to boris 😀

What a constant delight Sharon is, half caste ?? Really ????? Well Jay wicks answer to race relations really has hit a new low LOW ! Calling a black man a baboon on a screen recorded live was horrific now we have “half caste “ wowowow !
Many derogatory& vile comments on another app were quite clearly heard regarding racism

Reactions: 2
That’s why she’s been deleting posts all over her social media booked holiday to Jamaica twice and twice been starting about tui not getting a refund

I unfortunately had the pleasure of sharryn in the real 🌎, what you see on tt doesn't come close to how vile, evil & wicked she really is, when I offered as she says to front her out sharryn refused to meet me, I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy, my axe to grind is very personal, so sharryn I'm by no means a troll. Karma is a witch & I've waited a long time for you to get yours xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I unfortunately had the pleasure of sharryn in the real 🌎, what you see on tt doesn't come close to how vile, evil & wicked she really is, when I offered as she says to front her out sharryn refused to meet me, I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy, my axe to grind is very personal, so sharryn I'm by no means a troll. Karma is a witch & I've waited a long time for you to get yours xxx
Sorry she hurted you so badly no one deserves that , you seem llked a lovely perrson , she talks about karma all the time but it will eventually get her come upping

• Heart
Sorry can’t imagine how it must be to know her in person it’s bad enough seeing how she behaves from behind a screen

karma is a witch and doesn’t forget

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can see exactly what she’s like been watching that hole for years she makes narcissistics look good

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry she hurted you so badly no one deserves that , you seem llked a lovely perrson , she talks about karma all the time but it will eventually get her come upping
She didn't hurt me, she nearly destroyed me, she never let up, I was constantly harassed by her, she not only stuck the knife in my back, she twisted it at ever opportunity she got, she never let up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry can’t imagine how it must be to know her in person it’s bad enough seeing how she behaves from behind a screen

karma is a witch and doesn’t forget
She’s one of those never turn your back on her cause she will put one right between your shoulder blades

She didn't hurt me, she nearly destroyed me, she never let up, I was constantly harassed by her, she not only stuck the knife in my back, she twisted it at ever opportunity she got, she never let up
Only have too look how she goes through friends to see what she is what she’s called everyone on here a tit bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nikki is nothing like Sam Fox she's better looking I think, the last video about sisters was strange, was Sam Fox with her girlfriend not her sister.

Reactions: 1
She’s one of those never turn your back on her cause she will put one right between your shoulder blades

Only have too look how she goes through friends to see what she is what she’s called everyone on here a tit bleep
So so TRUE I remember she did the same when she met all the previous group who were so nice to her, she’d get them to all go on the other app & tell everyone what c..ts they all were& how the Meetme lot never bought me gifts like this. But unless you know about tattle you would never know how manyyyyyyyyyy people she has been vile to.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.