Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if its claiming disability and/or Universal Credit and the DWP or HMRC whoever they are pay her rent as she's never at work. And if she does work on top of it then she ain't declaring the full amount. She's a shady peice of work

Just watched Vanessa's video were slosher is clearly threatening to expose Jill's kids
Yeah she clearly threatens to cause her some problems at the end of the video but then retracts it, so she full of tit. She clearly is threatening her

Reactions: 5
Can someone copy the vid on Vanessa's account she most definitely did threaten Jill and her kids the lying munter

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't surprise me if its claiming disability and/or Universal Credit and the DWP or HMRC whoever they are pay her rent as she's never at work. And if she does work on top of it then she ain't declaring the full amount. She's a shady peice of work

Yeah she clearly threatens to cause her some problems at the end of the video but then retracts it, so she full of tit. She clearly is threatening her
The hole lady slosher mucky Fontaine is digging is getting deeper and deeper by the hour especially with the videos it keeps putting up

THIS NEEDS to GO ON that jill account so people can see MORE&MORE of her TRUE colours the rotten RAT she is. By the way another high five to jill making that account ignore the minion haters US TATTLERS know the true experience you can’t change window lickers 🤣🤣🤣
Give this to Jill, OMG sasha your the gifts that keeps on giving you thick stupid duck !!!

Reactions: 2
Wow...just seen today's efforts... She loves it but hates the lack of control!

She’s getting irritated now, cracks are showing.
I always think it’s a shame, because I do think deep down she can’t be that bad, but she’s been dealt a crappy hand at some point, and it’s made her so bitter and angry. I try to believe people are inherently good, but Sasha isn’t a good person currently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.