Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not him it's her. The symbol on the top left of the filtered pic is clearly visible like it is in all her overly filtered pictures ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก if ya gonna use a filter atleast remove the symbols plus also make sure the new mug hasn't put up an unfiltered pic on his profile first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฃ
Thick as tit ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
What has happened to her TT account's why is she not posting on that FB is a very strange place to put all her crap she spits out isn't it ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
What has happened to her TT account's why is she not posting on that FB is a very strange place to put all her crap she spits out isn't it ๐Ÿค”
As far as he knows, she is Sharryn brotherton from Colchester ๐Ÿ™„ he has no idea who has lumbered himself with, Gonzo from Romford ๐Ÿคฃ

Someone please let this poor old man know ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cash own house nice car no kids Gonzos knickers are round itโ€™s ankles done job he starts moaning about her constant filming sheโ€™s off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As far as he knows, she is Sharryn brotherton from Colchester ๐Ÿ™„ he has no idea who has lumbered himself with, Gonzo from Romford ๐Ÿคฃ

Someone please let this poor old man know ๐Ÿ‘
Oh she's obviously fed him some utter bullshit and that she's not able to go back to her FFF.

What are the chances that he lives in Colchester ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ and that the only reason she's giving him any attention is because shes told him she's scared to go back and said that she can stay at his.

I reckon that's why it says Colchester now lol she's like a female version of a hobo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

you watch after her holiday and come end of July when she rents out the tin can she will have her feet under the table in a few weeks acting like Lady Muck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she's obviously fed him some utter bullshit and that she's not able to go back to her FFF.

What are the chances that he lives in Colchester ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ and that the only reason she's giving him any attention is because shes told him she's scared to go back and said that she can stay at his.

I reckon that's why it says Colchester now lol she's like a female version of a hobo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

you watch after her holiday and come end of July when she rents out the tin can she will have her feet under the table in a few weeks acting like Lady Muck lol
Hobosexual I think the term is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Anyways Iโ€™m still excited about the launch of Vanillaflush. Did I miss the wax melts and cock candles range? Lots of hype but still says coming soon on the website ๐Ÿค”. The only thing coming soon will be daft Steve and then heโ€™ll be gone quick as he โ€œcomeโ€.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good lord ๐Ÿ˜ณ he looks about 70 in that pic the knashers are beige ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ well i suppose if she's getting a holiday like all the others she fleeces she's not bothered anymore I mean after all this dogging melarky ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿค” just gotta be greatful ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Car from micky/coat from Mark / heath cliff hollybobs / Steve hollybobs ๐Ÿคฃ they cant be fussy can they who would want an old bird that gets it all out for a tenner ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข surely these men she's dated must look and think jesus im last weeks news ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ no fool like an old fool eh steve ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
He probably smokes like a chimney that why the teeth are brown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not so easy to get banned off FB. Every post I reported came back that it didn't go against their community guidelines.

Reactions: 3
WTF! Iโ€™ve scribbled out over her face. But whaaaatttt? @poola
She really is a special kind of cnut.

Crying about been bullied.
Now laughing that some lady has passed away.
How anybody can support this vile creature is a mystery to me ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
We all knew those crying videos were fake, she's an absolute nutcase.

I looked on her friends list on SF account before she put it to private and he wasn't on there so you could be right he hasn't got clue about the wonderful , lying thieving hoe that calls herself SF.
He looks nothing like his profile picture , must be a very old one.
How bizarre of a grown woman who puts herself in relationship that she been in less than a week.

She has a funny taste in men don't she, the ones she not scared to post all have similar look , little old balding men. The others she hides away all have a bit of weight on the belly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
She did say 2 weeks ago on her life she ain't dating anymore fatties. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice one fuckwit. what you'd expect from a Grade A C**t she's someone's family, you will never know the love of Family. You will never know love end off because you are a vile waste of air. Wouldn't be a pity if you stopped breathing. I doubt many people would be grieving you when you are dead and buried. No one's going to remember you ever existed.

She really is a special kind of cnut.

We all knew those crying videos were fake, she's an absolute nutcase.

She did say 2 weeks ago on her life she ain't dating anymore fatties. ๐Ÿ˜‚
But that's not fair after all she's a fat old pig herself. Let's be honest he might be short but he's better than gonzo

Never fails to sink to a new low does she. Thick horrible bleep. Wish sheโ€™d just duck off. In fact no, face charges then duck off to prison. Vile witch.

Reactions: 5
Well page is down

Anyone with screenshots should send them to her little man friend with all the other vile vids

I looked on her friends list on SF account before she put it to private and he wasn't on there so you could be right he hasn't got clue about the wonderful , lying thieving hoe that calls herself SF.
He looks nothing like his profile picture , must be a very old one.
How bizarre of a grown woman who puts herself in relationship that she been in less than a week.

She has a funny taste in men don't she, the ones she not scared to post all have similar look , little old balding men. The others she hides away all have a bit of weight on the belly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
He was on there I saw him

What did she post I just went to look and her page has gone.. surprise surprise...
Was she revealing more tattlers? ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.