Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking this weeks residence isn’t the “Prissssteeege”😂😂😂

Interesting that a few of her “Loyal sheep” have liked the link🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
I thought the same.
If Di is still looking for the Welsh dragon, take the name lisa Simone, pop over to fb & there she is, not very clever liking an Instagram post that leads straight to your full name on fb, I must say sw is proving successful lisa😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha Who's she trying to fool 🤣
My friend WhatsApped me 2 pics this morning saying thats strange there's a blue wrist band in one pic and not in the other !?
Try again Shazza !
Costa del Romford home sweet home 😉

Enjoy your holiday 😎
Have a lovely time xx

Reactions: 4
So she didn't raise 20 grand she only got 40 quid only 2 people gave for the make a wish ? Or was there more fundraisers?

Reactions: 5
Do I remember rightly gonzo said it won’t be her needing a solicitor way things are going think she’s definitely going to need one lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if anyone actually bought a Mother’s Day hamper and actually received it as shes probably sunning itself in Costa Del Clacton in its red poker dot bikini wonder if the police 👮‍♀️ will make a Friday 3pm appointment to arrest the dollop lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.