Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ain’t roof going to put up a statement defending her and what everyone’s done to her and how wonderful gonzo is
Well Ruth needs a large bottle of COP THE duck ON...I think Ruth is very intimidated and scared of SF, nicky and Mrs BBC was well able for her they know more about her and I've a feeling that's why she could ne gone quite too , they will spill the beans in her

Are we taking bets yet for the big return 🤣🤣
Oh yeah

Reactions: 10
I will be offline a lot today but am still very much seeking footage from anything catheter related from Sasha, especially anything from before Barrelcakes response tiktok but anything afterwards is appreciated too. 🙌
If it's unable to be uploaded here then please request me on tt 👍
The inbox on there seems to fill up quicker than a paypal account accepting charity donations so please bear with me. :rolleyes:
It would be useful if I knew who was requesting and when.

Have a good day everyone, the sun is shining here, I hope it's lovely wherever you all are too ☀☀☀

ps- remember there were quite a few other idiotic, corrupt, enabling, swamp-dwelling twats spying on here for Trashbag and probably still are!

On that note, I'm off to have a good day and I hope that everyone has the type of day that they deserve ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what's clapper, sounds like an std 😂 my gut is telling me the charity fraud has moved further along and she's starting to sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will be offline a lot today but am still very much seeking footage from anything catheter related from Sasha, especially anything from before Barrelcakes response tiktok but anything afterwards is appreciated too. 🙌
The inbox on there seems to fill up quicker than a paypal account accepting charity donations so please bear with me. :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone, the sun is shining here, I hope it's lovely wherever you all are too ☀☀☀

ps- remember there were quite a few other idiotic, corrupt, enabling, swamp-dwelling twats spying on here for Trashbag and probably still are!

On that note, I'm off to have a good day and I hope that everyone has the type of day that they deserve ☺
I think my friend
Where’s the welsh dollop dragon that was giving it the biggen
Oh I think she's probably mopping her brow and telling her how beautiful and strong she is behind the scenes🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Will send a request

• Heart
Reactions: 3

My very good friend will add you now😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Story time!!! Mainly because I feel guilty about wibble wobble I feel like a traitor for not being angry over bbc.
I'm happy with a lovely man now but for over 5 years I was with a narcissist. A real one. I suffer from ptsd because of the abuse I see a therapist still. I understand how they reel you in to begin with. I understand that at 1st you believe the lies and the manipulations you believe that its others not them. At 1st!!! Then you make yourself believe it because if its all a lie then what does that make you? Stupid... you make yourself not see. You make excuses for their behaviour. I myself wasnt met with violence, mine was emotional abuse. Timing me when i went to the shop. Telling me what to wear. Not letting me see or talk to family. Not letting me sleep. Silent treatment, screaming at me for hours. So much so id lock myself in bathroom and put ear plugs in to stop the sound of him. Id sleep in the bath. Ashamed to tell anyone. In the end you make excuses for them simply because if you don't you know there's going to be hours of how you are not loyal. And you do this until it breaks you. So you see I can't hate the likes of ruth nicky bbc because in my eyes they are all victims of a narcissistic monster. They are me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a feeling there will be some very unhappy customers 😕
She said on Saturday she was going to post out the orders before the post office closed at one . .. Did she actually get there ? as I'm sure she was live all day and didn't budge.
She wouldn't give 2 ducks & would feel she's lost her selling platform.. so keep the money to tide her over in sunny clacton.... In the villa 🤣

Reactions: 7
She said on Saturday she was going to post out the orders before the post office closed at one . .. Did she actually get there ? as I'm sure she was live all day and didn't budge.
She wouldn't give 2 ducks & would feel she's lost her selling platform.. so keep the money to tide her over in sunny clacton.... In the villa 🤣
Villa..oh how I laughed 😅 🤣

Didn't she say she was heading to the lodge *(aka the caravan)

Sam, Sharryn 🖐🖐🖐

I'm making an apology today🤫🤫
@Diamonddaisy our own little flower 🌼 pot. I'm sorry for being a little harsh with you when you first joined, I questioned your reliability about Chris & the dv accusation, I'm sorry for doubting you😘😘😘

I myself contacted Chris, wasn't hard, Sharryn divulged everything bar his shoe size.😆😆

They were together almost 2 years, engaged, ring bought from a pawnbrokers not made for her🤔🤔
The relationship was off more times than on, remember Sharryns words block & move on, it obviously doesn't apply to her.
The relationship ended in 2019.

They had a joint account, so I'm not making any accusations of theft.
He put up the money for the 1st cake, it went bust, wasn't involved with the 2nd cafe.

He has 3 children, the disabled child is a young man of 17, he has cerebral palsy, eye problems & 2 daughters. His eldest daughter met sharryn but didn't like her.

Chris had no contact with any family members whilst with sharryn, every time they resumed there relationship he had to cut ties, block contact. He had a tracker on his phone, as Mike B claimed.

The dv night, occurred when they returned from a Christmas hol, 24 years alone at Christmas 🤣🤣🤣, Chris claims sharryn head butted him, allegations made by both so again we can't comment, 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️called, No charges made, No restraining order, THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER 🙄

Present partner
This is indeed the lady sharryn mentioned, they are getting married, the lady isn't on FB so another lie from sharryn, I checked.
He denies any contact with Sharryn, his words "sharryn would have contacted Nic telling her if I had"
Sharryn did try to make contact with Chris through FB.
No 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️ have contacted Chris or his partner, as Chris said "why would they, she's nothing to do with us"

He has seen tiktok & so had his partner, they've also looked on tattle, neither are part of tattle, hence reaching out to a member on her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
My money is on a come back on Thursday, she was going caravan today ready for the Thursday delivery to Jo’s house so I’m guessing it will be sell sell sell all the way. There’s 10% off all products today if anyone wants a bargain!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday have a great day 🎉🎂
Happy birthday have a lovely day 🎂🥂xx

My money is on a come back on Thursday, she was going caravan today ready for the Thursday delivery to Jo’s house so I’m guessing it will be sell sell sell all the way. There’s 10% off all products today if anyone wants a bargain!! 🤦‍♀️
I believe she's thinking wait for tattle truth tellers to disband then come back

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.