Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
I thought Gonzo was planning on goin away to Spain for 2 weeks.... now Minge McFringe is saying shes ill 🤒 its just lie after lie after lie isn't it. It never stops. Sam is definitely trying to goad one of us into saying something about her friends alleged illness. Oh how funny the day she gets called out for bein a bully and doxing something devastating happens to her health wise. She's like the little boy who cried wolf!
I wasn't going to comment about minge fringe today 'cos she's literally irrelevant to me (for now) ;)
However whichever way you look at this, she is a dirty sewer rat like her idol. :sick:
Either Jo is ill and she shouldn't be saying this
or
Jo isn't ill and she shouldn't be saying this
Lose-lose!

Oh and comments now removed, but not forever you dim-witted, vitamin D deficient lackey 🖕

View attachment 1152954
She's bores the hell out of me.

Reactions: 1

pompom99

VIP Member
Ruths friends have probably all spoken to her about is as true friends would and are now letting her get on with it.

Reactions: 1

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Okay - going to put something out here and j may get shot down ———- as you know from being here I am appalled at the way SF has treated people and things need to be sorted and out in the open -BUT- I am not sure I agree with MRSBC comparing SF to JS. I understand she is saying about the charity similarities - but JS was a child molester and sexual abuser of children and vulnerable people and I personally don’t think the two names should be compared. This is just my opinion 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️