Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antispasmodic

Wasn’t all her Clapper posts uploaded pre the Tittok removal ? I didnt think she’d posted anything recently on there

I'm sure I heard Slosher went onto TikTok because she'd fallen out with so many people on Clapper .. or was it just Meetme ... Correct me if I'm wrong .
I always thought she’d tried her hand at Clapper after her Tiktok accounts were first getting banned and failed miserably

Has Mrs BBCs account disappeared for anyone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

rattler89

Chatty Member
I am watching some of his other deep dives, but they only look like a couple of minutes long, do we have any idea how long this video is going to be?
This is first real deep dive on YouTube. He said the other deep dives in there are just uploads from tiktok x

carrot top

VIP Member
Does anyone have any footage of SF mentioning Barrelcakes catheter recorded before Kerry posted her 'Cancer' tt?
Someone I know would love to see it if possible 👮‍♀️

Thanks in advance ❤
I’ll have another look but think I’ve only got afterwards.

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Looks like new thread is needed , are there any volunteers who know how to do this properly, I really wouldn’t have a clue guys x

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Ahhh..good morning ..have we all looked in our 🪞 mirror this morning and told ourselves how gorgeous we are and done a little dance ..a little flick of the hair . Lift one leg and turn side on to the camera slap thigh? Come on ladies you know the drill 💃. Anyone? No..I didn't think so 🤭 wasn't yesterday lovely..let's enjoy it while it lasts..scum always resurfaces eventually 😉

Anyway I'm off to post a highly filtered selfie of myself on Tik tok with an inspiring quote that reflects how I wish I was 😝

*skips off singing oh what a beautiful morning
🧘
🤣😂🤣🤣
I'm looking on tt
Wibblewobble, Jazzlepops are there, what's the exact name of the sashafontain one, I can't find it?‽?
I thinks it’s gone

Reactions: 1

pompom99

VIP Member
Can someone do a timeline with the caravans/lodges cause I'm totally confused. Did she have the repo caravan when the raffle was drawn? or was the raffle for the one she cleans?

Reactions: 1