Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
Oh welsh ones back and busy telling the lovely Di that the woman claiming to work at DWP in fact duznt…. But she’s also got a new profile pic too… awwww, That’s lovely.😂😂😂😂

But The midlands mafia has gone.???😂😂😂
she’s popped up on another account, with a special message to you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

pompom99

VIP Member
Wasn’t all her Clapper posts uploaded pre the Tittok removal ? I didnt think she’d posted anything recently on there

I always thought she’d tried her hand at Clapper after her Tiktok accounts were first getting banned and failed miserably

Has Mrs BBCs account disappeared for anyone else?
no her account is still there.

Smithy883

VIP Member
All set 😁😁😁
There's loads of her Tictok post popped up when I put her name in the search, how did I miss them🤔🤔
Well sharryn/Sasha u've made it onto the small screen in the SmithyMcBagpipe household 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Who is Debswood225? Is that Sam in disguise? 🤪

Sharon has put pics up of her FFF on various Clacton sites requesting a house exchange lol aswell as posting her caravan for rent. If anyone has any sense they'll give her a swerve as she's been known to not honour holiday stays 👍
She will just be trying to reinvent herself in a new area .. Tippical Narc / sociopath
Think her nasty reputation has already been sussed in Clacton.

Salale

VIP Member
I've been travelling most of the day .I've missed loads 🤣I'll catch up in morning ..factfreak!!😁👌

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Enjoy! 😂 😂 😂
#bondvillain #delusional #factfreak

excuse the quality but had to compress
Full video on youtube - tiktalk podcast episode 8
He's absolutely right, she has humiliated herself and tried to put the frighteners on Fact Freak which backfired massively.

I wasn't going to comment about minge fringe today 'cos she's literally irrelevant to me (for now) ;)
However whichever way you look at this, she is a dirty sewer rat like her idol. :sick:
Either Jo is ill and she shouldn't be saying this
or
Jo isn't ill and she shouldn't be saying this
Lose-lose!

Oh and comments now removed, but not forever you dim-witted, vitamin D deficient lackey 🖕

View attachment 1152954
She does come across as a bit of a dip shit.

Last edited:

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Oh welsh ones back and busy telling the lovely Di that the woman claiming to work at DWP in fact duznt…. But she’s also got a new profile pic too… awwww, That’s lovely.😂😂😂😂

But The midlands mafia has gone.???😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited: