Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Well welsh dragon is back online… vacation cut short or come to her senses.💁🏼‍♀️
man’s Roof has / accounts, someone’s playing silly effers or the leader has demanded “do me a new account”😂😂
I noticed this gobby puppet was back ...those lips suit her . She's always flapping hers with shite she knows nothing about . She barely knows the old hag.

Reactions: 4

saddove

This made me spit out my coffee reading this.... Lady Sharryn owns this holiday home for her and her family, and values her family and spending time together very highly 🤣🤣 what a joke!!
does say antibac hand wash but doesnt mention luxuary sasha fontain range

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Something she said about having her van up for sale, correct me if I’m wrong, but are you allowed to sell a vehicle that has outgoing finance on it?

Smithy883

VIP Member
Aww, hope you feel better soon, you might need your sick bucket close if feeling queasy, but it’s not been too bad.

This person in the 1st comment is Markyboi3 or Sean as he’s known.! This to me appears like a threat.??
He was the one who screamed obscenities down the phone about a cancer survivor…. Whilst he wears a nurses uniform by day. What a delight.!!😡😡😡
Do I take it he's still a sf supporter??
What does he hope to achieve with stupid comments like that & why has he only commented under certain one's??
Disappearing comments again 🙄

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Have I read somewhere that Roof has said in a voice note that they all knew about BBC illness as she had mentioned it before? Or have I dreamt that? I can’t find it now but in my defence I have read an awful lot these last few days 🤣
@poola do you have all the screen recordings you need now?
I'm sure I heard the same Ruth saying they were told.

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
I personally think the fact freak has it wrong about her doing a photoshop putting her head on another body. I think she's blurred out the neck and chins to make herself look younger. I'm not sure you get filters that can do that?

tequila.no.salt

I’m actually sat here dumb struck at those text messages about that disabled lad, She can’t ever deny that as it’s there is black and white. This is why Shazza we know you stole the Haven House money cause you are evil , evil flows through you veins. You vile creature
The crazy thing is, is that I’m sure most of us aren’t even surprised.

Smithy883

VIP Member
Look what I just found... its definitely her as her likes is Di from Wales. She's the one who Ol sloshpot blames for starting all this up lol anyways.... she put herself as in relationship on 6th Feb and again today. Is she already trying to reinvent herself 🤣🤣🤣
Am I the only 1 looking at books & think it should say
BENEATH THE SCAR 🤔🤔🤣🤣

Madamice

VIP Member
Where’s her holiday photo in the dress gone? Will she be on FF YouTube with an exclusive interview.tehehe

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Well I think its safe to say the vile creature won't stay under its rock. Today its facebook soon it will be tiktok. She can't stay away. And she's too vindictive to let it go. She's going to want revenge
Oooh I’m scared 😱😛😛😛.
What is a shame is she didn’t have to behave the way she did. If she needed money - which it is quite obvious she did - why not ask for help. Why pretend she has a lavish lifestyle etc. I’m sure a lot of us have fallen on hard times in the past - i know I did - but I pulled in the reins. Didn’t go out much. Certainly no holidays etc. my friends were amazing and over the years where I’ve turned things around and I have to say very comfortable- i help others etc. was it her plan to set up the charity event and take the money? I’d like to think not - I want to think things got on top of her and was an easy way out 🤷‍♀️
She must have something in Ruth. Either that or Ruth is just too nice for her own good and sees the good in all - extremely weird and odd