Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Three and a half hours Iโ€™ve been waiting for this bloody bus ๐ŸšŒ. I was quite excited to meet you all. Oh well. A glass of celebratory Sauvignon is in order methinks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I could be wrong here, but has the phone number changed on her shop website? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

And is anyone else tempted to click on the 'Let's chat' tab? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Phone number changed a little while back when the police โ€œtold herโ€ to change her number cos of the calls she was getting in the early mornings. Lucky her phone goes off at nights eh.?
Even though she was on lives till 2/3am most morningsโ€ฆ but wasnโ€™t on her phone. Anyone else confused at this point.?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Catching up on the TT comments, gosh they have all come out of the woodwork havenโ€™t they?
SP waiting for someone to bite ๐Ÿ€

The slanging matches have begun, thought it was to good to be true, i too am staying over this side at least we are civilised over here, sticking to facts without the unnecessary name calling itโ€™s like the O.K corral over there ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ
She is a nasty piece of work that Sam. Just vile

Ffs I just made up two Tt accounts to comment on SP and welshy bird and they both blocked me!! Obv didnโ€™t like the truth. Girls man up and un block me if you think you are hard enough. Donโ€™t go running off hiding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Antispasmodic

Iโ€™m liking this lady, and old Shazza is only getting what she deserves. If she canโ€™t take it she should never have given it out.

I think we have to remember that SP most probably has a low self esteem , even some Mental Health issues. Probably no real friends and possibly lives alone. She thinks she has a new best friend albeit an online friend. Shazza will use her then dispose of her but whilst she is licking Shazza arse she will be useful. I actually pity SP and just take everything she writes with a pinch of salt. If you would like help SP finding contact numbers for mental health / etc please let me know , ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d pity ๐Ÿฟ more if she wasnโ€™t so unnecessarily aggressive in her defence of Gasha and acting so smug convincing herself (incorrectly) that sheโ€™s one step ahead of the Tattlers

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Have the police actually been? Have they told her to delete all her shit? Anyone been arrested from here?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s not a Friday!!!
I reckon some of her mates to her last night and said you went too far etc. or even the po po said you have to stop this now. I would imagine this is extremely difficult for her today. What was curly suz or whatever her name was name on TT I canโ€™t find her posts. SP I cannot see either. Welshy has packed her bags and walked over the valley ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Jazzipops and wibble wobble been getting it out their for ages what an evil dollop of cows shit gonzo actually is and us tattlers now only now the tick tokers following are taking notice when theyโ€™ve all been witness too gonzos antics outing of ex mates abusing dv victims charity fraud being racist and totally vile

pompom99

VIP Member
Hey Sam! Do f#ck off. You're not that important, nor are you that significant. Being shazamataz's mod has overinflated your ego a wee bit ๐Ÿค

• Haha

Herself71

VIP Member
Okay - going to put something out here and j may get shot down โ€”โ€”โ€”- as you know from being here I am appalled at the way SF has treated people and things need to be sorted and out in the open -BUT- I am not sure I agree with MRSBC comparing SF to JS. I understand she is saying about the charity similarities - but JS was a child molester and sexual abuser of children and vulnerable people and I personally donโ€™t think the two names should be compared. This is just my opinion ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I think what she meant is that ppl didn't stand up to JS and he still had ppl around him hiding his crimes, where as SF still has her sheep following her and also been abusive and rude to ppl.ok SF isn't no way near what that ither piece of shit done to young and vernarumble girls, but I think its the way ppl still look up to them no matter what harm or abuse they through out ..there right and everyone else is wrong

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake bottle ends what is wrong with her the midlands mafia badass what an idiot her boss gonzo is gone and as for gonzo does she really believe we think a millionaire has turned up and within a couple of weeks wisked her off her feet and taken her to Spain they got separate rooms as she donโ€™t sleep around and hasnโ€™t Fucked anyone in a year and half and funny she was on pof chatting sum fool up last Saturday how much more delusional can gonzo get or she gone Cornwall del Clacton with a Spanish filter background lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

zeroFs

Just seen the Mrs B has apologised to us lot. She said she didnโ€™t take the missing charity money claim seriously and now realises she should have etc, and that weโ€™re not just trolls spouting hate. So thank you Mrs B for that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

pompom99

VIP Member
Trigger warning next โš  The face doesnโ€™t match the body. The face looks about 25!

see she logged in to her adult work today ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
And she had the audacity to slate the other woman!!!!!! Unbelievable
Every nasty thing she said about others was total projection of her own self and self worth. Outed that poor lassie for her side hustle with the cucumbers, but she's nothing but a h00r herself ๐Ÿ™„

poola

VIP Member
March 23rd - Should've started filming today. ๐ŸŽฌ

Not quite the spotlight she was hoping for ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Been up since 5 o'clock so thought I'd look through TT, never usually have time, well roof what is it that she feels the need to video herself ๐Ÿคฃ talking in that sexy voice, dancing in her blue dress in her living room, showing her knickers in the Mrs Christmas video๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it's just so embarrassing, trying to be Sasha, I could go on and say alot more but I can't be that nasty, does she not realize people are laughing at her, a 50+ year old women trying to be something she's not, screaming when Sasha screams, promoting her mates crap products, saying my husband can't keep his hands off me when I use this body wash!!! Pulling your dress up and saying I only wear thongs, please stop, surely her husband and children must be embarrassed!!! And as for doing video's saying how Sasha is a wonderful lady, someone needs to sit her down and have a word with her, she's just making herself look a fool
I agree. Itโ€™s the constant tits hanging out for me. Put them away love ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Iโ€™d pity ๐Ÿฟ more if she wasnโ€™t so unnecessarily aggressive in her defence of Gasha and acting so smug convincing herself (incorrectly) that sheโ€™s one step ahead of the Tattlers
Same. Because weโ€™ve seen this pattern so many times but as sheโ€™s particularly vile I feel I want to see her get her comeuppance more than any other minion thatโ€™s gone before.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I can't look at her posts - cos I'm not allowed ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
But it would be in her best interest to familiarise herself with section 90 of the 1996 Police Act ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

#eveningall #porridge #OITNB
Exactly that, Everyone knows the recording i have is that of SP imitating a police officer, you can hear the dulcet drone of the irritating voiceโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll pass this on to them when I visit Monday, AT 3๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Someone is slagging gonzo off on Clapper too pmsfl donโ€™t know how she thinks she will come back from this sheโ€™s definitely ruined wonder who sheโ€™s blaming bbc ??? Her two bob product business must be ruined too no where to do itโ€™s advertising