Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
I hope Welsh Di doesn’t mind me posting this. Spotted this… Di said Sharon got the toothpastes from her at £4. How much would I rather pay hmmmmm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 omg whaaaattt
Everyone likes to make a bit of profit .. but that was outrageously priced... Just greed .. and she didn't even use the dam toothpaste.

Just thinking ahead.. 🧠
Who's in charge of thread 14 TLDR? :unsure:
I'm counting myself out as I've done more than my fair share and everyone should have a chance (y)
I think smithy mcbagpipe would be a good contender .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
I think as a 1st deep dive that went ok, really think 2 and 3 are gonna uncover alot more which will be interesting, I can't wait 😀

slosher7777

VIP Member
And silly roof with those comments and how Is ole gonzo going to knock her shit out oh sorry she’s on a film set now with her new job better see if shes on one of the selling channels calling everyone shitcunts

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Oh Lisa 🤪🤪🤪. What comes around goes around. People do not like bullies and they stand up to them - oh dear or dear Lisa 🤪🤪. Oh by the way - hi Lisa 👋😜😜😜

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Great re-cap. Yes she’s definately had her wrists slapped. But I’m sure it won’t be long before she’s back spitting venom

Lisa Anne

It gets the message out there for other to see so that’s got to be a positive thing and the fact he said we were the truth tellers will make more people come and find us on here. It’s a 👍🏻 From me

gatekeeper

VIP Member
That was brilliant nice to see chickending in there can’t keep denying it now can he well done To all involved, I think the angle he came at was wise, he stripped away at the image she tried to portray of empowerment with the airbrushing and then with the DV and what she said about poola’s family member I think he did a good job, with her it’s like peeling an onion one layer at a time, just my thoughts on it

Last edited:

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Jesus , how wow can you lie about a child ..is she that much in need off attention , looks like she is ...she's the lowest of the low ...absolutely a scumbag !!

Wibblewobble done it again this lady needs a job as a detective...

View attachment 1147653
Well honestly I’m once again speechless 😂😂😂😂. What an absolute joke that woman is. You know when she’s lying, her lips are moving. Wibble Wobble you absolute hero. You’ve made my day. Yet again. Cleaner 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂hahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Salale

VIP Member
You just know this morning ole Gasha must be climbing the wallpapered walls and ceiling in her River Island jammies stinking of veg soup going out of her mind not being able to go live and see her geewls 😂
Maybe she's had time to finish her wallpapering 🤣🤣

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Ok so I have a really really busy day, as it’s Friday do I need to get my shit together by 3 still or have the popo decided that Tattlers are infact not the trouble makers and main cause if the drama.? #amithedramaidontthinkimthedrama

• Haha

Antispasmodic

When sharryn puts in for an exchange, wouldn't her rent have to be up to date?
Is it terrible that I'm thinking her diets going well, no money, no food 😉
Shes probably started chomping her way through the food donated for charity that was conveniently still in her flat….

Funny how we never saw that dress or bikini at all in Tunisia isn’t it. I feel like they are the chunky old rings from ages ago too. Sharon do better
That’s an old photo 🧐🧐 she is moronic.. bit like when she was in a hotel in Cornwall (I think) and was actually in her tin can in Clacton. When she moved her arm the green screen gave way to her sofa and curtains in the tin can …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
What the bloody hell turned gonzo into what she is today can’t believe she thinks her behaviour is normal best video was about narcissistic people she was talking about herself and couldn’t see that either and that was unbelievable
That cracked me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 holding the screenshot on her hand and it was her. 🤣🤣🤣 honestly Sharon, much though I’m angry at the thought that you withheld(stole) money from charity money … and who knows on how many occasions over the years. And your whole value base including racism and homophobia and your horrific customer service and the way you treat your customers so badly. YOU NEED HELP! I’m not sure you’ll ever gain insight now. You’re too far in to life and your own cycle of behaviours to change. You said about the DV woman she was wasting police resources as she will never change (I disagree btw) however that is exactly what you are doing. I’m not sure what professional help would help… but PLEASE SEEK HELP!

I might have missed this one, but if she is a succesful business woman, that created all her products and don't do white label. Why do the deliveries of products go to someone else?
Oh cos she has two properties dont cha know… oh wait that’s not right…. They go to Jo’s 🤣🤣🤣

I made a comment that time about a Narcissist will try and blacken your name after the relationship ends .. Ol Shazza did her usual & held the comment up with her hand on screen post .. trying to mug me off that they don't .. then blocked me lol.
Think I touched a nerve 🤣🤣
Oh that was you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember that well.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Hahaha Who's she trying to fool 🤣
My friend WhatsApped me 2 pics this morning saying thats strange there's a blue wrist band in one pic and not in the other !?
Try again Shazza !
Costa del Romford home sweet home 😉

Oh I am actually embarrassed for her🙈 it's clear they are old 📸 dear god she is desperate now and her followers backing her up is even more embarrassing. Does she realise that people will recognise these places 🤔 well I am off to catch a real ✈ today for a wee while . Pity its not the same place as her..be interesting ...oh wait they don't fly to Clacton 🙈🙈
Enjoy your holiday 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha