Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This was the reply
Ok so still to the point, who's problem is it? Apart from the person making the profits from the business you beggy mare? She wasn't giving stuff away out of the goodness of her heart, there is always a motive behind it! Loads of people have these exact problems who the hell does she think she is?!

Reactions: 3

Tink19

What an embarrassment, I can't believe what I've seen. Wouldn't we all like a hand out, the whole world is struggling but she believes she deserves it more. Disgusting.
The worse is the grants are already being paid out this week, as she doesn’t work from home and has premises she will benefit that is £10,000 and she is still working and raving about how busy she is!

Reactions: 2

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
I can't believe what I have just seen on her insta
My business that I have built from nothing, i have slaved, I have got into debt, I have cried, I have questioned and spent many a sleepless night on for the last 4 years is practically dead and i will have to start from scratch. I am devastated and so stressed because i dont know how I'm going to pay my Bill's or feed my kids.
And this .... woman .... is asking for money, for donations .. I'm absolutely gobsmacked
The fucking nerve of the woman!!!!
Bless you. Your definitely not the only one thinking this. It’s disgusting I’m lost for words it’s utterly embarrassing! X

Thank you - we’ll be fine. We have enough fortunately. A lot of people have lost jobs or haven’t even been paid. It just winds me up, I bet her mortgage is paid! She charges £4 for 3 discs and £16 for an Easter egg and she’s trying to plead poverty? Pull the other one
I know her chocolate is way over priced. She blags all the orders she gets but still gets her begging bowl out, it’s utterly disgusting!

Tink19

Absolutely no mention of the grants that started to be paid out last week so no doubt had!

What an embarrassment, I can't believe what I've seen. Wouldn't we all like a hand out, the whole world is struggling but she believes she deserves it more. Disgusting.

Opinionated

VIP Member
God she’s been on Jeremy vine 🙄 we’ll never hear the end of it. Also dating sue hoped not one famous died as she wouldn’t get her 5 mins of fame what a fucking selfish cow 🤬 funny how she had all the get up on (hair net etc) yet never has it on when she’s doing stories. It just annoys me when she talks now with her invisiline in you know coz she’s a struggling business 🙄

Reactions: 1

KfBr

VIP Member
She’s gone from woe is me to being back to her happy self since the money started coming in! 😒
And, I think sharing that ivf scan photo is wayyyyy to early with it only being 7 weeks??

Reactions: 1