Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Jesus, she had that Emily woman begging for her too.
No offence love but I’m on a zero hours supply contract and there’s no work as no schools need supply. I’m literally losing £800 a month. I can’t donate to her or all the charities who are hounding my inbox for donations. I’ve unsubscribed from every email I’ve received like these.
She’s in a far better situation than many of us.

Reactions: 5
Any spare funds will be donated to great causes once it’s opened again.....Sure Jan. just like your best customer/pusher back in the day , beggy Jack Towers did.

I’m ashamed to admit I got suckered into buying these when This Time I’ve Done It used to promote them quite heavily. They just taste generic, cheap and look really gimmicky. Most of the ingredients you could find in the pound shop/ Tesco and this witch is asking nearly 20 pounds for half an Easter egg. I have also noticed though, yes she still has her fans, but she doesn’t seem to be as popular as once was.

Last edited:

Cocopops12

VIP Member
does anybody else think this woman is just plain rude?! I can’t believe how rude/sarcastic she is at times when customers have queries. Her latest stories about a customer who’s obviously received damaged products 🤯
I honestly don’t get why people buy from her. Her constant aggressive stories I’m surprised she has a business left. I won’t even start on the last year when she begged and scrounged a go fund me while lying in her hot tub 🤣🤣 in her massive house. She is honestly not a nice person and as for a member of staff on mat leave and their baby being part of her bubble, read up on bubbles you daft cow. So many people haven’t been able to hold nieces, nephews, grandchildren for a year and you’re holding some that works for you, their babes and then make a bitchy story about it.

does anybody else think this woman is just plain rude?! I can’t believe how rude/sarcastic she is at times when customers have queries. Her latest stories about a customer who’s obviously received damaged products 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
She’s entitled to a fucking 10-25k grant. Fuck off you greedy cow, I’ll never buy from you again. My boyfriend has gone from touring the world to working in morrisons, we can barely cover the rent, like most of us!
Awful sorry to hear this. It’s shocking what a greedy cow x

Anotherct

VIP Member
All her SW cronies like Beggney and Prickard have donated, OBVIOUSLY.
Disgusting. This is on the same level of beg as Big Towers. Do these idiots have no shame?
Yeah but beggney scams people with that lumi shit so she has no shame anyway

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
I can’t believe it, she is still earning, she will also get the £10,000 grant which is being paid this week we have ours, it is really hard to admit your struggling but you don’t ask for money
We’re all struggling - what makes her so precious?

Chubbachubbs

What annoys me is that she posts these sarcastic stories moaning that people want to know delivery date! How about me grateful for their custom instead of slating your customers on your social media account! Bloody ungrateful

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Wtf! I’m disgusted so many people are in shit situations over this virus what makes her special and more fool the people donating. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tink19

They're not the only ones who have financial problems, a lot of small businesses have the same issues.
I can’t believe it, she is still earning, she will also get the £10,000 grant which is being paid this week we have ours, it is really hard to admit your struggling but you don’t ask for money

Reactions: 3

Irrch

Chatty Member
Shocking ! WHY on earth are people donating. Selfish, entitled individual.

Tink19

We’re all struggling - what makes her so precious?
Agree, people on the front line are struggling, we are all finding it hard but don’t go on and ask other people to find especially when there is help there and you are still working I can’t fathom it, people raising money for ppe is worthwhile not this

Jesus, she had that Emily woman begging for her too.
No offence love but I’m on a zero hours supply contract and there’s no work as no schools need supply. I’m literally losing £800 a month. I can’t donate to her or all the charities who are hounding my inbox for donations. I’ve unsubscribed from every email I’ve received like these.
She’s in a far better situation than many of us.
The thing is she is still working, she is saying she is overrun with orders so use that money to pay your rent or the £10,000 grant everyone is getting unless her ratable value is over 51k which is won’t be on a building that size she could even get two grants having two premises, it all needs giving back

I honestly don’t get why people buy from her. Her constant aggressive stories I’m surprised she has a business left. I won’t even start on the last year when she begged and scrounged a go fund me while lying in her hot tub 🤣🤣 in her massive house. She is honestly not a nice person and as for a member of staff on mat leave and their baby being part of her bubble, read up on bubbles you daft cow. So many people haven’t been able to hold nieces, nephews, grandchildren for a year and you’re holding some that works for you, their babes and then make a bitchy story about it.
The whole bubble thing made me laugh. Like wtf more bubbles than an aero!! She’s just always so aggressive if people dare to disagree or comment something she doesn’t like. The whole go fund me thing last year was a joke. How did she think other people were surviving?! She was still making sales therefore bringing money in. Some people literally lost it all over night and struggled putting food on the table never mind sat there in a hot tub. Sell the hot tub if you’re that desperate 🙄