Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I don’t understand what you mean by this. At the start of the story Kurt says he’s hanging with M, so he acknowledges and looks at M. Then Kurt starts talking about the YouTube video. All M is doing is laying on his tummy and occasionally resting his head on Kurt. They’re right next to each other and Kurt would be able to see everything M is doing in the phone screen/video as he’s filming?

I’m all for calling them out when they’re being negligent (which is often!) but in this scenario I don’t see what the issue is?
I think they meant in the previous stories that Kurt posted sitting next to fireplace with F toasting marshmallows while he talked about Surfebruary, where M was nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 6

Infoto

Ok so I just saw that according to House of Groms on LinkedIn that Sunee has over 150,000 users. Can this be legit? That makes it a very successful app and would have made them millions.
Could just be people who have downloaded. Does it say paying users?

Reactions: 5
Just a reminder that teeth is not a prerequisite for commencing solids or BLW. Some babies don’t get teeth until after 12 months.
Also I was under the impression guidelines had changed and solids from 4 months is recommended, you don’t have to wait until 6 now? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I hear you!! And feel you! My partner is DIDO and only week on week off but holy heck those weeks are long especially when the little ones are home sick from daycare. I've done one 3 week stint solo and holy heck it was HARD. Also have no family or friends in my town so I'm alone the whole time
It’s not easy at all. You don’t realize until the slight help you get is gone and you’re like well shit I’m dead

Notacommodity

20g cheese per pizza!!

I like 20g cheese per slice:ROFLMAO:

——
Tropeaka commented that the competition winner would be edited to the original post once they claimed the prize but I can’t find where they said that. Unless they removed the comment.
Pretty sure a serve of cheese is 20 mg per person not per pizza

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Not giving her any views for the vlog, or podcast episodes, cause really at the end of the day you don’t need to, cause all of her content just comes from what’s said on here! (And the other site).

Pretty freakin sad that we know this fool better than she knows herself.
I watched it on Yewtube, which doesn’t give views.

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Ok this is how I know Sarah doesn’t drink it. When it first came out I (stupidly) bought some. The whole container of it went rock hard after a week. I messaged tropeka (nicely, because this was before I realised shit they were), asking what was going on, and even sent a photo of it. They basically were really rude and said it must of been my fault and that I either didn’t keep the lid shut properly, or let water get in by not using a dry spoon. Stupidly, I was like ok sure, (even though I’m always vigilant with not doing either of those things). I bought another one (yes so so dumb), and I was so careful to have the lid properly shut, and always used a dry spoon. But guess what happened? Exact same thing. Then I remember always seeing Sarah using a wet spoon to scoop hers out, so that 100% would of made it go hard! She definitely has an old rotten box of it that she scrapes from in all her videos.
Part of me really wanted to take a sip and try some out of curiosity but I wasn't brave enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bluebirdsxx

Does anyone know what happened to Abby? I may have missed it! I haven’t seen her in any of her stories or photos for ages?!

Reactions: 4

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
I generally don’t like retouching how people look. But seeing as though she chose this for herself and she photoshops everything other inch of herself I was curious
She didnt share this. Sophie, her friend, did, in a story wishing her on her birthday. Sarah reshared it, I think.

I retouched her piano teeth for accuracy. See here:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

lbwadoam

Don’t know about you guys, but when I first started weaning my baby I watched him super closely when he was eating as I was nervous about choking. Maybe I was overly cautious, but Sez prancing about filming shit instead of supervising M makes me uncomfortable. She also didn’t have a bib on him the other day and he was covered in avocado…why ruin his clothes unnecessarily?
Bibs helped a bit for us, but certainly didn’t prevent the clothes from getting stained. 😂

realandraww

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Actually Sez is the one who sexualised it by saying she sleeps naked because dirty thirties! Thats why its so weird.
so many comments just out right saying isn’t it weird that she sleeps naked with her kid? I’d never do that cos it’s weird. Nothing to do with her saying dirty 30. We’re all here cos Sez is a total train wreck but some of the things people choose to demonise her for are so irrelevant to her personally and just being bitchy towards mums in general